HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeremy Kyle

Tokens
    Habbo
    Teabags

Latest Awards:

bit old.
    best guest.

superhappy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Teabags View Post
    bit old.
    best guest.
    Remember this one ha. Admire him for being honest but still he's an idiot (that's a nice way of putting it).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg at that guy, he's so annoying lmao. also i can't wait for ant and dec's jezza kyle bit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Prefer Jerry Springer, tbh. Seems to be more fights/arguments, even if half of it is set up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    Prefer Jerry Springer, tbh. Seems to be more fights/arguments, even if half of it is set up
    I saw some of it a while back and just didn't get it. How much is a set up? Because the whole boxing kind of thing was over the top too much for me. What I like about Jeremy Kyle is as far as I know it's all genuine. Well it certainty appears that way.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

That awkward moment when you're watching JK and a massive CHAV walks on in a hoody that your boyfriend owns...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    I saw some of it a while back and just didn't get it. How much is a set up? Because the whole boxing kind of thing was over the top too much for me. What I like about Jeremy Kyle is as far as I know it's all genuine. Well it certainty appears that way.
    Well, I just assume it's set up/people will say anything to go on TV, surely people can't be that insane - if not then wow haha. It's the boxing thingy that draws me to it, it's just something I can sit down to after a crappy day and laugh at silly americans attempting to kill eachother

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123