HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

In my history exam the other day, I had a green see-through water bottle with no label on. The invigilator tell's me that i'm not allowed it and to put it under the desk so I can see through it and that i'm only allowed colour-less bottles. Even though it was green see through.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rules are there for a reason As silly as some may sound, they're there for a perfectly good purpose. I'm surprised they haven't actually started telling people off for having things written on their hand - not notes, just general scribbles but still, how is an exam invigilator meant to know that .

People who cheat disgust me, trying to get a fast-track way to a good grade whilst others have to endure hard work. Glad those people get disqualified. Oh, most interesting thing I read about exams was like 3/4 yrs ago - think it was like 80 teachers in total got caught helping students in GCSE exams. Nice to know they're there for us aha, but cheatin' is a bit too far
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    only allowed colour-less bottles. Even though it was green see through.
    With tinted bottles you can put in an object of a similar colour into the bottle and it's difficult for invigilators to see.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In High School the main rules in an exam hall were:

Pencil Cases have to be transparent.
    Water Bottles cannot have any labels on.
    No paper in our blazer pockets whatsoever, they made us check everytime.
    No coats/blazers on the back of our chairs.
    No watches that are also calculators
    No rules that are also calculators
    No phones, so I just kept mine in my bag.
    Things like that, I didn't really mind it though.

In college it's mainly those things above for me but additionally we're not allowed Calculator sleeves/covers as we could have writing on them therefore they aren't allowed in the room.
    We got told that if we didn't have a calculator and we needed one we wouldn't be supplied with one yet they gave some people some, come on if you can't be prepared you don't deserve one.
    No scientific calculators, they had to be basic ones to an extent.
    Only water allowed, in High School they allowed us to have a drink of anything basically and sweets.

Things like that. I don't think it's unfair and I actually said to someone a few weeks earlier that if they want a clear pencil case does that mean they need a clear pencil sharpener too?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

It literally baffled me the other day, someone in my uni exam was eating all the way through, cereal bars + mints, both with wrappers on, + drinking a fizzy drink, it went pshshhhh every time she opened it, so distracting. i know her so i know it isn't because she needs sugar or anything, so i was like :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    It literally baffled me the other day, someone in my uni exam was eating all the way through, cereal bars + mints, both with wrappers on, + drinking a fizzy drink, it went pshshhhh every time she opened it, so distracting. i know her so i know it isn't because she needs sugar or anything, so i was like :S
    haha thats weird. No idea why you would need to eat like that in the exam tbh!

I think the rules are fair really. People will go to extreme lengths to cheat, so if the rules have to be a bit 'extreme' to counter this, then I think its a good thing.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

We're not allowed to have highlighters in our exam anymore so we have to underline with pen
    But rules are there for a reason, too stop people from cheating by any means!

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Highlighters havn't been allowed in exams since they digitised the marking because it doesn't come up properly when they scan it.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    haha thats weird. No idea why you would need to eat like that in the exam tbh!

I think the rules are fair really. People will go to extreme lengths to cheat, so if the rules have to be a bit 'extreme' to counter this, then I think its a good thing.
    Exams at Uni are so much nicer than back in sixth form, we can leave as soon as we're done, take sweets in with us and all sorts. It's just generally less stressful on the day.

Saying that, I know a couple of people who have exams on a Saturday, so I guess there's a price to pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Something I remember was what my boyfriend told me the other week, when he had an exam they were allowed to take food in with them and someone had about 2 portions of chips and a burger with him and people were just eating during the exam? Not sure if that was because of the length of the exam or just because it cut through dinner at their school but I for one found that really weird.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast