HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Default International Day Against Homophobia :D

he International Day Against Homophobia, held on May 17 every year, is a rallying event offering an opportunity for people to get together and reach out to one another. Fondation Émergence promotes, mainly on a pan-Canadian level, the International Day Against Homophobia and encourages organisations and individuals to highlight this event in their environment

lol its all over our college and for some reason i never even knew about it until yesterday disgraceful lol

Anyway main aim is to wear purple to show support for something but i have no purple shoes to go with my purple shirt =/ so i will prob wear red lol mehh its close if your colourblind

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

they were doing this at my school today and giving out stickers. i have a gay girl friend and i have nothing against them!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    never heard about it but im glad there's something which is for ANYONE to join to show their support not just for people who are actually gay

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh, I had no idea about this lol. They create so many holidays that it's hard to keep track lmao. Anyway, shame it was today and not tomorrow - I have non-uniform day at school tomorrow so I could have worn purple ;l I will anyway though x

And as Jen said, glad it's for anyone and not just homosexuals.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

me and my friends went out and had a little flashmob about this (and norweigan constitution day) in the courtyard thingy (i cant remember what its called) of the uni. We got shouted at.

i really hate intolerant people.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Lol its pretty weird though I think we already have like gay prides and crap. I'm still waiting on we support straight people parades. Or even we support being religious people. Lol