HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: frizz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default frizz

overall, my hair is pretty smooth and fine but there is a teeny bit at the back which is ALWAYS frizzy. like, really really damaged.
    does anyone have this and know what to do?
    i use lush seanik shampoo bar, leave aussie colourmate conditioner in for about 5 minuites and wash out and then put paul mitchel gloss drops in before i blow dry it, although i usually leave it to dry naturally.
    i don't know what else i can do!!!
    the only thing stronger than fear is hope

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg don't leave your conditioner in for 5 minutes that's way too long and will weigh your hair down and make it greasier

you can get like hair creme that de-frizzes and tames fly-aways and things like that

best bet is to go to boots and see what they have

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah i think i'm going to walk into town later and get some, have you got any recommendations?

i tohught leaving in conditioner was good for your hair as long as you wash it out thoroughly? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alcopop View Post
    yeah i think i'm going to walk into town later and get some, have you got any recommendations?

i tohught leaving in conditioner was good for your hair as long as you wash it out thoroughly? :S
    when ever I leave in my conditioner for that long, even if I wash it out super thoroughly, it makes my hair feel worse

it's better to use a mask like aussie's 3 minute mask

and erm I got a finishing polish free in glamour like 2 months ago or something and it's quite good but I don't think they sell it in boots. it's by percy and reed

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rozi View Post
    when ever I leave in my conditioner for that long, even if I wash it out super thoroughly, it makes my hair feel worse

it's better to use a mask like aussie's 3 minute mask

and erm I got a finishing polish free in glamour like 2 months ago or something and it's quite good but I don't think they sell it in boots. it's by percy and reed
    urgh fml.
    going to have a look online for something i think.
    i just went into a hairdressers and completely forgot to ask. i'm going back in about an hour though so i might ask them then, but they'll want me to by all of the expensive stuff that's like £18 a bottle.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

rozi most comditioners say leave it in over 3 mins? i leave mine in over an hour sometimes, conditioner shouldnt be on ur scalp. em i mix half a teaspoon honey with a cheap conditioner never fails to smooth my hair down