HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Hows my layout?

Tokens

Default Hows my layout?

Hey guys,

i got bored and whipped up a quick search engine skin, Its not finished but i thought you guys might want to suggest a few things that i could add..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

looks like you've followed this to a t, you should make the search box your own design and not someone elses - try making some changes to it.

might look better without the footer, and a more brighter background pattern, and I'm not keen on the font you've use for "MySearch". A different colour of blue might suit better for the header as well.

good luck with this.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Agreed with Dave about the colour of the header, footer and the 'MySearch' logo. Perhaps make the header and footer a different colour because I'm not sure if blue suits it, and change the colour of the logo to a more lighter blue.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

The bottom blue bit is not a nice shade of blue, I'd recommend lightening it up a tad

Tokens
    Habbo
    :-Choco-:

sorry to sound mean or what ever, but that layout is really aesthetically unattractive, its font above the search is tacky, and the colour scheme seems to bold and harsh, its overall not very appealing :s having something that is Aesthetically attractive is very important otherwise nobody will like, use or want a product, so you could improve it by using a paler lighter blue as its softer and more attractive and would work better with a grey and maybe try having a simple font, it will change so much from bad to great!

Tokens

Hey guys thanks for ur comments il make some changes. and about the font i cant change it. as my computer is in repair at home n im using my school one n bcuz apple macs at my school r so crap it wont let me add my own fonts although i found some really good ones

---------- Post added 18-05-2012 at 12:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    looks like you've followed this to a t, you should make the search box your own design and not someone elses - try making some changes to it.

might look better without the footer, and a more brighter background pattern, and I'm not keen on the font you've use for "MySearch". A different colour of blue might suit better for the header as well.

good luck with this.
    yea i followed a tutorial for the search box because i tried and tried and couldnt get the right colours

Tokens
    Habbo
    :-Choco-:

ahh i see! i hope it comes along better shame about the font, hope it won't be such a let down

Tokens
    Habbo
    Maatt.

Latest Awards:

New link pls? this one has expired? ty