HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Habits

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Cracking my joints, chewing my fingers to pieces, looking great, scratching my arms (espec when anxious), idk quite a few anxiety tells but those are the main ones
    basically this (especially the looking great part). but in all seriousness, it's so difficult to stop biting my nails and i find that i bite my inner lip/cheeks aswell which is a terrible habit which i need to stop. the only thing that stops me biting my nails and cuticles is when i start bleeding (well, stops me for a while anyway). got better recently but exams time puts me into overdrive. whats motivating me to want to stop it all is that biting the cuticles is a form of ocd (dermatophagia), and well i don't really want to remain in these waters any longer...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Biting nails, chewing earphones lmao, constantly messing about with my hair and always plucking my eyelashes lol ;l
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Biting my nails, that's it really lmao .

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty View Post
    basically this (especially the looking great part). but in all seriousness, it's so difficult to stop biting my nails and i find that i bite my inner lip/cheeks aswell which is a terrible habit which i need to stop. the only thing that stops me biting my nails and cuticles is when i start bleeding (well, stops me for a while anyway). got better recently but exams time puts me into overdrive. whats motivating me to want to stop it all is that biting the cuticles is a form of ocd (dermatophagia), and well i don't really want to remain in these waters any longer...
    omg i didnt know that O.o now i actually do wanna stop :S

i know there's like that horrible nail polish you can get to stop you biting nails (i stopped by wearing nail varnish all the time yay) but is there anything you can get for cuticles???

i also bite my lips, they're so painful atm.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    omg i didnt know that O.o now i actually do wanna stop :S

i know there's like that horrible nail polish you can get to stop you biting nails (i stopped by wearing nail varnish all the time yay) but is there anything you can get for cuticles???

i also bite my lips, they're so painful atm.
    i actually tried the nail polish and naw that didn't help. i think it's just mind over matter really. everytime you see your finger in your mouth, you just gotta think "wth am i doing" and take it out. if needed be, go to the doctors and there's most probably a reason why you're biting your nails/cuticles.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty View Post
    i actually tried the nail polish and naw that didn't help. i think it's just mind over matter really. everytime you see your finger in your mouth, you just gotta think "wth am i doing" and take it out. if needed be, go to the doctors and there's most probably a reason why you're biting your nails/cuticles.
    it stopped me biting my actual nails, i wanted them to stay pretty i stopped for a while when my finger got so infected i couldnt move it basically but im doing it again now. it's weird, i have rly good willpower when it comes to other things but my like nervous tick this is so i dont even think about it :S

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Biting my lip. It's made me have a small scar which apparently no one but me can see.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sorrydude

I bite my nails.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wikiii

Latest Awards:

biting my nails but i'm trying to stop and they're pretty long now

x brandon x

Tokens
    Habbo