HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default "How not to talk like an arse" ~ Richard Wilson

I was ranting to someone earlier about how the word "Trending" is absolutely dreadful, and then I remembered a book I received for Christmas. It's called "How not to talk like an arse" and it lists 101 words/phrases that you shouldn't be saying due to how awful they sound (apparently). I looked through the list of contents to find each word and I then read about 2/3 of the way through the book and forgot about it, but I do remember that it was a pretty good book and I agreed with most of the words mentioned in there.

Here are the 101 words/phrases (if you'd like to see them):

I use number 79. quite a lot, 96. an awful lot (I knew it'd be on there tbh) and number 2. a fair bit :L

Number 3, 91 and 90 drive me absolutely crazy lmao Oh and so does number 1 of course. They're just such horrific words.
    Last edited by MKR&*42; 21-05-2012 at 10:07 PM.
    /