HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ShortyCM

Latest Awards:

Default [COM] Habbo Guide System & Habbo Way Quiz

Few images of the soon to be released Guide & Habbo Way quiz.

Finally, the awesome badge..

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

Thanks for all the images, really helpful !
    Do you know if the quiz is available to everyone?

I'm guessing as you're 100% Habbo it is..?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Tokens
    Habbo
    ShortyCM

Latest Awards:

Not 100% sure, but I think the Habbo Way Quiz won't be available until the Guides system is fully released.

Tokens
    Habbo
    auffant1

Latest Awards:

I love the new Habbo Way! It's really fun and informative. Hopefully this will be out soon!

+Thanks for the images.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My inner stickler strikes again and I'm drawn to Habbo's rather inconsistent language use. Technically, the "Do's" in "Do's and Don'ts" is incorrect because you shouldn't use an apostrophe to make something a plural. Then again, "Dos" looks either Greek or some kind of computer jargon, so I suppose we'll have to put up with it. If they wanted consistency then they'd use "Don't's"... but then I think we're just getting silly. Interesting to note that "pedophile" is the American spelling of "paedophile" too.

The thing that strikes me as a bit creepy on these slides is the emphasis on online dating, cybering and kissing. For example: "Flirt, Date, fall in love, and maybe meet that special someone... or something!??" Why are they promoting this kind of thing? Ughhhhh.
    I can only hope by "meeting" that it's metaphorical in the "meeting online" sense, rather than arranging it in real life. The capital "D" in "Date" should be lowercase too!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    My inner stickler strikes again and I'm drawn to Habbo's rather inconsistent language use. Technically, the "Do's" in "Do's and Don'ts" is incorrect because you shouldn't use an apostrophe to make something a plural. Then again, "Dos" looks either Greek or some kind of computer jargon, so I suppose we'll have to put up with it. If they wanted consistency then they'd use "Don't's"... but then I think we're just getting silly. Interesting to note that "pedophile" is the American spelling of "paedophile" too.

The thing that strikes me as a bit creepy on these slides is the emphasis on online dating, cybering and kissing. For example: "Flirt, Date, fall in love, and maybe meet that special someone... or something!??" Why are they promoting this kind of thing? Ughhhhh.
    I can only hope by "meeting" that it's metaphorical in the "meeting online" sense, rather than arranging it in real life. The capital "D" in "Date" should be lowercase too!
    When I was on the council we got shown the new habbo way weeks before and I brought this up. To me meeting Simone means IRL and I'm not sure about others but that's the way I took it. I thought it was too plain Nd more thought needed to go into it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post

Bold - Lol, was about to say that as well. I seriously cannot stand the number of American-English words used on Habbo. I understand that they "havee" to use it to suit their American users I suppose.

OT: Thanks for these lovely images, really interesting!
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for sharing, really interesting pictures which I hope the quiz is for everyone!

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Looks like so much fun!

thanks for the images though, i love the way it goes ontop of the room + dims it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Does this mean that the quiz is only available for people that have the 100% True Habbo? :/
    Thanks for the images btw, really do love that badge. D:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast