HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyy, can't wait for some egotistical teenagers to go with the apes at customer support. Nice work Habbo.
    Lol indeed, I hope they do 'proper' interviews and not just based on your experience with 'Habbo'. Due to it being pretty much a volunteer job with serious drawbacks if all goes wrong.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Any selection process isn't going to be fair. So many people up Paul's arse its unreal.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Any selection process isn't going to be fair. So many people up Paul's arse its unreal.
    That's quite true, if you read some of the comments and messages Paul get's sent VIA twitter from other users is just pathetic. I really do hope they do a proper selection process. But no matter what happens there will always be people complaining.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Yea and him being exposed helping fierycold through dms when he had the cheek to tell everyone else he doesn't deal with bans.
    Really shown himself to be fair and not have favourites.... not

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They need to sort out their current moderators as opposed to trying to get off lightly and having players help moderate the game. The absolute cheek of it. They've been under scrutiny by the British media for the past couple of weeks and they still have the cheek to turn around and ask players to help moderate the game. Why are they being so cheap? Why dont they stop being so tight with their cash and actually hire some people who know what the hell they're doing? How on earth can you justify having children moderate the game (and fob it off as a new, amazing opportunity for "experienced" Habbos by labelling them as "Guardians") when they're in such deep water with paedophiles already? They are stupid... just plain stupid.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Theres this thing called the 'Habbo council' I bet you any money, it be the guys within that group that will become these new hobbas.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

They need to sort out their current moderators as opposed to trying to get off lightly and having players help moderate the game. The absolute cheek of it. They've been under scrutiny by the British media for the past couple of weeks and they still have the cheek to turn around and ask players to help moderate the game. Why are they being so cheap? Why dont they stop being so tight with their cash and actually hire some people who know what the hell they're doing? How on earth can you justify having children moderate the game (and fob it off as a new, amazing opportunity for "experienced" Habbos by labelling them as "Guardians") when they're in such deep water with paedophiles already? They are stupid... just plain stupid.
    amen to that. I would rep but need to wait x
    Last edited by Red; 25-06-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Amazing comment, and So true! Rep+

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i should probably start a habbo twitter account, i think all the habbo council members are on twitter aren't they?
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    i should probably start a habbo twitter account, i think all the habbo council members are on twitter aren't they?
    Everyone is pretty much on Twitter; so no doubt it helps.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast