HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: HxL

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RemelKiid View Post
    Erm, if you could get in touch with Mizki or Barkseh then we'd be more than happy for them to become guest dj's. Before we appoint any guest dj I speak to @Grig; and he has to agree.

If you have suggestions then go ahead and give them, but I'm getting pretty sick of you criticizing me when you've never been in the department I manage to understand how the department is ran. Grig has equal say in terms of staffing.
    Hah, why in gods name would i try help HxL? for Grig, possibly, for yourself? No i'd rather kiss mathew's arse...
    In terms of both of them they both come onto the site, so PM them? But Guest DJ's should be for e-famous Habbos, such as those two, who have also contributed a hell of a lot to HabboxLive.

Not going to lie the day you get fired is the day i +rep xxMATTGxx a million times.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Hah, why in gods name would i try help HxL? for Grig, possibly, for yourself? No i'd rather kiss mathew's arse...
    you say that like it's something you dont want to do... :/!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    you say that like it's something you dont want to do... :/!!
    Think id rather join events...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

I usually say whatever. But I wasn't a fan of anyone getting guest DJ and did voice my concerns of the recent high amounts of them being hired. I agree, we have people who have in the past been dismissed or inactive and just took the piss with it.

But, hey, up to Logan in the end . I don't want to be in conflict with people!
    Last edited by Grig; 09-07-2012 at 12:21 PM.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    I usually say whatever. But I wasn't a fan of anyone getting guest DJ and did voice my concerns of the recent high amounts of them being hired. I agree, we have people who have in the past been dismissed or inactive and just took the piss with it.

But, hey, up to Logan in the end . I don't want to be in conflict with people!
    This says all, nuff' respect for you Grig!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Think id rather join events...

awks........ :S:S!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post

awks........ :S:S!!
    Love you to show whats inside it
    But you accepted it still!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So by looks Grig is agreeing just for the sake aww he wants everyone to be happy.

I don't agree how guest djs can flit between other fansites then get a job as one on here.

Don't worry @Mathew; @GoldenMerc; sent a RV app in saying his forum name was Sierk and Habbo name was Callie, I actually hired him and he's been one of best Expert Rare Values Reporters I've had. Give him a chance, he's rich. .
    Last edited by Samantha; 09-07-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Love you to show whats inside it
    But you accepted it still!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    So by looks Grig is agreeing just for the sake aww he wants everyone to be happy.

I don't agree how guest djs can flit between other fansites then get a job as one on here.

Don't worry @Mathew; @GoldenMerc; sent a RV app in saying his forum name was Sierk and Habbo name was Callie, I actually hired him and he's been one of best Expert Rare Values Reporters I've had. Give him a chance, he's rich. .
    awww isn't grig such a gentleman awwwwww!! no he is a numpty lol.. Ross can i have some of your thrones or coins please... Brapd has been on my friends list for ages I prefer him over u... :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Or maybe he's realised you shouldn't have to agree with everything your manager / assistant says, you should still have your own views, other wise your not getting anywere.. which is happening lol. 0 listeners WOW habboxlive.
    God knowss.....
    told u callie is the bomb!
    tried to find my app to mathew can't find it though want @Mathew; to post it haha!

Quote Originally Posted by mathew
    awww isn't grig such a gentleman awwwwww!! no he is a numpty lol.. Ross can i have some of your thrones or coins please... Brapd has been on my friends list for ages I prefer him over u... :/
    Brapd's only worth like 8t, add another 0 atleast and you get me !

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast