HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Old Images

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

LOL yea. it was the swimming. Alex who won gold is still around and then I became good friends with the person who won bronze but I haven't seen him in years I may still have you on my list then haha and yea, I made Red in 2011 deletions and put it on an old 2006 changeable. Rip popxtart.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Atpeak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    LOL yea. it was the swimming. Alex who won gold is still around and then I became good friends with the person who won bronze but I haven't seen him in years I may still have you on my list then haha and yea, I made Red in 2011 deletions and put it on an old 2006 changeable. Rip popxtart.
    Who won the bronze??

All my chit (accounts, furni, ts, supers and millions of norms ), got deleted lmao i didn't even know there was a merge because I left way before because when Callie left most of my accounts got permed by staff.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Michealanglo won bronze and I used to always keep him going haha. Awww that sucks It's a shame how so many memories and peoples accounts got wiped.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

keep posting more images if you have em guys! it will be greatly appreciated!
    yo, it's me ste

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819