HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default My rooms - Habbo.ES - Important.

Here there some rooms =) I have a bit more but they are closed because i'm remodeling.. Sorry for my english

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ms.Aquamarine

Latest Awards:

Wow all of them look pretty darn amazing! My favorite one would have to be the first room layout. Good work!
    ★★★

Follow me on tumblr ~ http://starryeyedrosepetal.tumblr.com/

*Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.* ~ Marilyn Monroe

**Children in need! ~ https://www.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk/fundraisinghub**

★★★

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

First room: I'd hide the wired under the cascades or trees or whatever, and I wouldn't put the flamingo that high. Apart from that it looks great!

Second room: I LOVE what you did with the waterfalls, but the tree house floor wouldn't be in stone.

Third room: Awesome room, but I'd put the first table against the wall like the others. I love what you did with the stacking.

Fourth room: Looks really cute, although the room where the plants are should have a door.

Fifth room: I understand what you wanted to do with it, and I like the idea, but the random gold looks weird to me.

Last room: I got a bit confused with that room. Not enough sitting places, the garage or whatever looks weird and do those teles on the group lead to the upper ones or are there more rooms and that is like a house?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Aquamarine View Post
    Wow all of them look pretty darn amazing! My favorite one would have to be the first room layout. Good work!
    Thank u!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kikali31 View Post
    First room: I'd hide the wired under the cascades or trees or whatever, and I wouldn't put the flamingo that high. Apart from that it looks great!

Second room: I LOVE what you did with the waterfalls, but the tree house floor wouldn't be in stone.

Third room: Awesome room, but I'd put the first table against the wall like the others. I love what you did with the stacking.

Fourth room: Looks really cute, although the room where the plants are should have a door.

Fifth room: I understand what you wanted to do with it, and I like the idea, but the random gold looks weird to me.

Last room: I got a bit confused with that room. Not enough sitting places, the garage or whatever looks weird and do those teles on the group lead to the upper ones or are there more rooms and that is like a house?
    I agree with u!
    1. Yes, it was only for the contest!
    2. I know, after I put that I thought "no one could lift stones over trees" haha, i'll change it when the contest ends.
    3. Totally agree. Thanks
    4. Well, when you step the floor door opens XD.
    5. Yes, i know that the garage is horrible lol, and teles are to go to different spaces in the same room..

=) Thank u for all

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by important View Post
    I agree with u!
    1. Yes, it was only for the contest!
    2. I know, after I put that I thought "no one could lift stones over trees" haha, i'll change it when the contest ends.
    3. Totally agree. Thanks
    4. Well, when you step the floor door opens XD.
    5. Yes, i know that the garage is horrible lol, and teles are to go to different spaces in the same room..
    Lol indeed no one could lift stones over trees
    And awesome idea to use the wired to make those doors! I take away what I said, the room looks really cute, well done!
    Different spaces in the same room? I don't get it, where? S:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hey @Astronomist; that second room looks an awfully lot like yours with the tiki huts,ladders and waterfalls, what do you think @Kyle;? Pmsl, I didn't even have to go on another hotel to prove you copied. They came to the forum

Anyways these rooms are amazing? Did you win the competition on your hotel in Spain?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hah View Post
    Hey @Astronomist; that second room looks an awfully lot like yours with the tiki huts,ladders and waterfalls, what do you think @Kyle;? Pmsl, I didn't even have to go on another hotel to prove you copied. They came to the forum

Anyways these rooms are amazing? Did you win the competition on your hotel in Spain?
    I actually think this guy took Astro's idea. He asked in his thread how he made them and stuff. Not sure if Astro copied anyone though so I'll stay out of that one.

Great rooms and best of luck with the competition!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

AMAZING 5th ones the best !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Some truly amazing rooms there, well done!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Your tree house is brilliant!!!! love it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast