HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Habbo Patrol *

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I guess the idea of the general patrol badge was that those who were 'lucky' enough to get the badge first time, we're then given the second badge to show they were in the first batch and then the original badge may be am availAble to the other users who never got it, but because so many of us got the first badge, it seems nearly everyone got it, making the whole process pointless. There needs to be another badge that's given to properly distinguished users.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    I guess the idea of the general patrol badge was that those who were 'lucky' enough to get the badge first time, we're then given the second badge to show they were in the first batch and then the original badge may be am availAble to the other users who never got it, but because so many of us got the first badge, it seems nearly everyone got it, making the whole process pointless. There needs to be another badge that's given to properly distinguished users.
    With how Habbo is run in todays date, that'll NEVER happen, aha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    With how Habbo is run in todays date, that'll NEVER happen, aha.
    Well, I know this program is temporary, so maybe not. I think the habbo helper situation will have more senior and exclusive levels though as those people will have powers, and will be in a position of trust.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567