HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

I had a lot of beef with Lerf & Merf, they said I nicked their game whcih I didn't :/. Anyway the game I had was on POP every night with pee'd them off lol. The game was 3 seconds and kick (basically 25 people in a room, I click on someone random for 3 seconds and they have to kick anyone until their rights are gone, last man standing wins)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Atpeak

Latest Awards:

She was sulake staff, she also gave Hippy access to her account and he bought around 12 purple dragons and about 350t worth of stuff from her account and transferred it to his.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bob

Jay's official title when she quit was Safety Officer, she was the one who liased with the police and government agencies.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob1 View Post
    Jay's official title when she quit was Safety Officer, she was the one who liased with the police and government agencies.
    I remember her telling me this you know, thanks for the recap!

---------- Post added 01-08-2012 at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by atpeak View Post
    She was sulake staff, she also gave Hippy access to her account and he bought around 12 purple dragons and about 350t worth of stuff from her account and transferred it to his.
    Is that how james the sly pig got all his fortune? sly pig!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Atpeak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PlERO-PPY View Post
    I remember her telling me this you know, thanks for the recap!

---------- Post added 01-08-2012 at 08:50 PM ----------

Is that how james the sly pig got all his fortune? sly pig!
    Yeah lol

Tokens

Default Update...

Not much really, we both played from 2000/2001. I stopped playing around late 2004 early 2005 while Jay was still staff and by chance one day in early 2006 some guy found my AIM (yeah remember that?) and asked me if I’d sell my account. I logged on to see if I even still remembered my password and just so bumped in to Jay and got talking. Thirteen years later and were still together, although not married. We have two kids, one who’s 9 and loves Roblox and we were just telling her about how we used to play Habbo when we were younger and stumbled on this forum. Oh and I bought almost all of my stuff on Habbo, with the exception of a gold Dragon which was given to me by a staff member, however it wasn’t Jay!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12