HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

expand bro!

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    oh christ, I didn't expect that to brazil to have such high amount of users on,

Must be worrying considering thats just one country, yet .com is host to four, and we cant even hit 6000
    Remember we've only had proper chat back a couple of hours, give it a few days. Lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Atpeak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PlERO-PPY View Post
    expand bro!
    A system where noobs send requests and another noob picks up, and its all random, Habbo chooses when you should deal with a request, its not up to you, and you dont get paid neither

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Abdicators View Post
    there was, and is it really that hard to believe when Habbo Brazil usually has around 20,000 users online at a time? http://www.habbo.com.br/
    irrelevant; habbo.com.br didn't even have a hobba system & apart from that it's a different hotel to .co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Special View Post
    irrelevant; habbo.com.br didn't even have a hobba system & apart from that it's a different hotel to .co.uk
    Why are people so eager to try and fight the past that they missed. You're all so annoying.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=136303
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=136310
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=136296
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=150894
    Last edited by Abdicators; 02-08-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

I remember when this happened, I was wrestling in RPG WWE
    I miss them days man, I bloody do! *Removed*

---------- Post added 03-08-2012 at 01:05 AM ----------

BACK TO THE TOPIC!

WHO THINKS HABBO SHOULD BRING BACK HOBBA'S OR SOMETHING LIKE THEM?

FOR EXAMPLE: A HABBO EXPERT WITH 'KICK' & 'MUTE' & 'ALERT' COMMANDS?

THATS REASONABLE

moderator alert Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter

Last edited by Jordan; 03-08-2012 at 09:09 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skaterpro420

I think they should bring back the old system they had. I laugh that it's a 'security risk'...if it was, it wouldn't have worked before. They didn't get rid of hobbas because of security reasons, they got rid of them because they wanted an easier way to moderate the hotel that is both efficient and less work. Keeping up with dozens of hobbas on day to day basis and logging their actions, looking at appeals of "wrongful bans", etc was, I assume, taxing. It would make more sense if they moved from a hobba system to a in-office, MOD run hotel, where their actions are not questioned as much.

For the record: Any account that logged in to a hobba account with a different IP address was redflaged and was "Safety banned" by staff. I know, because it happened to me. What happens next is you would have to provide a reason as to why your account logged in from that location. Once you did, the ban was lifted. Didn't know hobbas could be banned too eh?

The amount of hobbas that were compromised/hacked/whatever you want to call it is severely outweighed by the number that weren't. If it happened, it was fixed, fast!

With that said, by now their coding team could probably develop an even better system, making it virtually impossible to even log on from a different IP than your home computer. So, with that, it would NOT be a security threat.

As for age, I think hobbas should be at least 18 years old if they are brought back. Just my opinion as I feel that's a mature enough age to handle the responsibility.
    Last edited by Skaterpro420; 03-08-2012 at 02:08 AM.
    Ex-Gold Badge Hobba on UK
    Ex-[HPD]
    Newsboxian. '03.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'm confused, how will bringing hobbas back INCREASE players? It really won't. Popularity has dropped simply because there's too many alternative social networking sites which have erupted in the last 5 years or so.

Tokens
    Habbo
    smithy1997

Latest Awards:

I think they should bring it back
    Life is simple, it's just not easy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hotel /Online /Record
    Brazil 5575 51251
    France 4367 20345
    Spain 3769 41900
    Habbo.com 3032 17802
    Netherlands 1935 13391
    Habbo.de 1769 12235
    Italy 1250 6296
    Finland 574 3324
    Habbo.se 310 3026
    Denmark 235 3052
    Norwegian 222 2453
    Turkey 0 0

http://www.habbies.nl/widgets/online/
    Last edited by Michael; 03-08-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast