HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HabboxStarz

Tokens
    Habbo
    OllzIsTasty

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    SERIOUSLY? That's just not good enough imo...

and also if you clearly know nothing about habbox please don't talk about it. i did NOT appreciate you telling 80 people that they shouldn't apply to news when I was actually just thinking about opening apps again....
    First I didn't say that. I said Samanfa messaged me as in 'myself' not to apply for a position a while back because of my jingle - and she meant it as a joke.

Anyway, if your so bothered it's fine. I will be leaving the HabboxLive department in the next couple of hours.

Sorry for a crap show, which I feel was good and at least we tried.

It's our first major show but hey.

;/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think everyone involved in this (laura included!!) should just all quit their jobs. It would bring peace to our humble community.

+1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I think habbox should shut down... or remove me from dnhl

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by OllzIsTasty View Post
    First I didn't say that. I said Samanfa messaged me as in 'myself' not to apply for a position a while back because of my jingle - and she meant it as a joke.

Anyway, if your so bothered it's fine. I will be leaving the HabboxLive department in the next couple of hours.

;/
    Don't rage quit in the heat of the moment. People like to complain for the sake of it. Everything habbox hosts is unfair or **** in someones eyes but when you think about it, it isn't like you're paying any sort of subscription, it's free entertainment. If you didn't get a few giggles out of some of those clips you need to grow a sense of humour, although it wasn't the best show in the world them few clips you laughed at where played to you for free, so quit whining guys and if it's that much of a problem leave the website. I'm not being bias because I'm a guest dj, if i resigned I would still have the same opinion. I'm a guest dj if I didn't think Olz or Gina did their best I wouldn't say it, I have no arses to lick because I have no positions to snatch.
    Last edited by Richie; 20-08-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    ofwgktadgaf
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

;/
    I think Laura is upset 'cause it's not really the sort of thing that you should be saying on air as when I heard you say it, it didn't really sound like a joke, but it didn't really involve me sooo. Yeah, it does actually make people think twice about doing something if the DJ tells them not to. You probably should have made it more obvious you were joking
    And I'm sorry but saying that everything's fine because you're leaving in a few hours does not magically mean you didn't say those words.

Ugh I sounded so grumpy there. It was actually a very good show, especially seeing as you sounded really nervous at the beginning

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

;/
    That's not what you said though, not what me or anyone i'm talking to heard either. Like I said I didn't mean this to be personal, I don't want you to quit, I think you're a fab dj who was a bit out of his depth with this show, could just have done with a bit more thought. That's what feedback is for - to help you improve for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    I think everyone involved in this (laura included!!) should just all quit their jobs. It would bring peace to our humble community.
    Go crawl in a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by BamitsElfie! View Post
    I think Laura is upset 'cause it's not really the sort of thing that you should be saying on air as when I heard you say it, it didn't really sound like a joke, but it didn't really involve me sooo. Yeah, it does actually make people think twice about doing something if the DJ tells them not to. You probably should have made it more obvious you were joking

And I'm sorry but saying that everything's fine because you're leaving in a few hours does not magically mean you didn't say those words.

Ugh I sounded so grumpy there. It was actually a very good show, especially seeing as you sounded really nervous at the beginning

nail on the head there, with both parts!!!
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 20-08-2012 at 06:45 PM.

+1

Tokens
    Habbo
    OllzIsTasty

Latest Awards:

It didn't even involve Laura. It was Samanfa..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Yeah but Laura was the one complaining on here 'cause she was going to open the news applications soon

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

You badmouthed the news department. I'm the assistant manager, you didn't say oh everyone go throw eggs at sam, you said dont apply for news, effectively.

Yeah but Laura was the one complaining on here 'cause she was going to open the news applications soon
    DON'T SAY SHE I MEANT WE BUT SAM WAS AWAY WHEN I PLANNED IT

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

You badmouthed the news department. I'm the assistant manager, you didn't say oh everyone go throw eggs at sam, you said dont apply for news, effectively.

DON'T SAY SHE I MEANT WE BUT SAM WAS AWAY WHEN I PLANNED IT
    Sorry laura *they

everyone go throw eggs at sam
    This is a good idea though

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast