HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Mtv trophies

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Mtv trophies

Right why were these fiven out? And does anyone know roughly how many of each are in the hotel?
    And also any chance of these bein rereleased?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not entirely sure, but it was related to an MTV campaign (obviously lol).

5 were given out during the MTV EMA awards campaign, 10 more were given out to part room winners in 2009 (or 8 i forgot).
    Then, more were given out to every 500th voter (I presume in the MTV campaign still) in 2010:

"* We will reward every 500th voter the Silver MTV trophy (e.g. the 1st voter, 501st voter, 1001st voter etc), and every day three completely random voters will win the Golden MTV Trophy. "
    Not sure how many weeks the voting thing went on for, but here's 2 threads containing winners:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...=671217&page=2
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...=668460&page=1
    --
    I thought it was a global campaign, so it may have been the voting situation on every hotel or just .co.uk not sure.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I sold mine for 650c on MP

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mmm okay and any rough idea how many gold an how many silver on the hotel?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate to bump this thread.

However I never did find anything more about the silver on the hotels so its relevant to bump this rather than create a new thread.

Preferably after silver information, couldn't find anything on habboxwiki and im at a dead end atm.

Were they given out to everyone and what timeframe were they given out? (presumably same as gold ones)

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to bump this thread.

However I never did find anything more about the silver on the hotels so its relevant to bump this rather than create a new thread.

Preferably after silver information, couldn't find anything on habboxwiki and im at a dead end atm.

Were they given out to everyone and what timeframe were they given out? (presumably same as gold ones)