HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mines nasty. a BLAZER, then JUMPER, then a SHIRT. SO HOT.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

for
    Anywhere below 6th form, everybody wears the exact same (allboys, you see).
    We have usual shirt and trousers, but we specifically MUST have black socks and black school shoes, not like anybody SEES the socks...
    Usual blazer, plain black, but if you dont buy one from the school you have to buy a felt copy of the crest and sew it on the the topleft pocket.
    Has to be on it, and has to be there exactly.
    That's what you get for a 430 year old school.
    Our school song is still in latin, it was written in like 1890

Then our ties are odd.
    They are a deep blue background, with golden stripes running diagonally across it
    Then, when you tie the tie correctly, you have a picture of the school's crest with a different-coloured stripe beneath it.
    The different colour is your house colour; mine is green.

I don't like it loads, but I manage because if you dont you get an afterschool detention yey
    Last edited by CrazyLemurs; 01-09-2012 at 08:49 AM.

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Mine wasn't that bad really. It was just black trousers, white shirt, black jumper (Optional), blazer and a tie which was blue, yellow and red.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I wear a dark blue skirt with navy tights, and a white shirt if you're in VCE (year 11/12, last two years) or light blue if you're in year 7-10.

That's alright only thing is the white shirts. There's two designs one that is a bit older, and I don't know if it happens with the newer design but the older one is a little see through, so if you wear a really dark coloured bra you can see it, and then if it rains it goes more see through :rolleyes:

But usually it's not a problem. I always wear the jumper anyway which is a dark navy.

And then in the summer we have a dress which doesn't really suit anyone and a lot of people say it looks like you're wearing a sack.

We also have a tie which only the people who want to look cool wear, as you don't have to. And we have a blazer but in the six years I've been at my school I've seen probably 5 people wear it.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLemurs View Post
    for
    Anywhere below 6th form, everybody wears the exact same (allboys, you see).
    We have usual shirt and trousers, but we specifically MUST have black socks and black school shoes, not like anybody SEES the socks...
    Usual blazer, plain black, but if you dont buy one from the school you have to buy a felt copy of the crest and sew it on the the topleft pocket.
    Has to be on it, and has to be there exactly.
    That's what you get for a 430 year old school.
    Our school song is still in latin, it was written in like 1890

Then our ties are odd.
    They are a deep blue background, with golden stripes running diagonally across it
    Then, when you tie the tie correctly, you have a picture of the school's crest with a different-coloured stripe beneath it.
    The different colour is your house colour; mine is green.

I don't like it loads, but I manage because if you dont you get an afterschool detention yey
    Yeah my schools like 150 years old and although it means the school building looks really nice, it does mean the school has some more strict and 'old fashioned' rules. Like with the uniform the teachers are really strict, top button HAS to be done up, tie right to the top etc and although its really annoying sometimes it does make everyone look smart!

Rules are relaxed slightly with what you can wear for sixth form but you still have to look smart etc.

Oh and while i'm talking about how the school looks here it is (excuse the daily mail thing its from the school website and was the best picture of the school really):

used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

@Matts;
    LOL you're lucky.
    3x the age means 3x the ugly, apparently.
    Ivy is on practically every wall, and some roofs are missing tiles.
    Dont even want to use the toilet because the toilets are ugly too LMAO

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens

Latest Awards:

not in school anymore but i did like mines actually, i like dressing smartly.

white shirt, black trousers, dark navy blue tie with very thin white stripes with the school logo and dress shoes.
    no blazers or **** like that.
    gr8.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LuciieOx

Latest Awards:

Navy jumper with school logo (many girls just buy ones from zara without logo),
    white shirt and tie or just a blouse,
    black, navy or natural colour tights w/out patterns,
    pleated, knee length, navy skirt(most people buy straight mini ones).

i kinda like it because nobody really follows the rules so you can wear whatever as long as it looks fairly formal and most of the teachers don't care, as long as you pay attention in class. Only occasionally the odd teacher will pick on you for it.

My school is strict on uniform, but so many people break the rules, its hard to punish everyone? Most of your schools seem so formal, do/did people ever really break the uniform rules?

hi, my names Lucy;

LuciieOx
    :¬:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

my uniform was a brightish light blue jumper (which ripped so easily :rolleyes, a white shirt, we had a tie but wasn't compulsory and we could either wear a skirt (which was really just a kilt) or some navy trousers with lil blue lines down them. if we were to wear the trousers we couldn't have colourful socks under them, had to be black or navy

i thought it was okay, just annoying having to buy a new jumper every year 'cos it faded or ripped on the sleeves.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ours was basic really...

Trousers or a sensible length skirt (for women...), but the long skirt thing was never followed lmao.
    White polo shirt or black polo shirt (yr 7-9) which became either white with a black strip around the collar in year 10-11, or black with a white strip.
    Black sweatshirt which was optional

No ties, no blazers, no insanely strict policy. Brilliant school I went to ;l

--

Oh, and it was "alright" I suppose. Much less fuss to get changed into it really...
    Last edited by MKR&*42; 01-09-2012 at 01:36 PM.
    /

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast