HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

Default Do you like your school uniform?

Obviously if you don't wear one don't comment 'I don't wear one blahblahblah' cause its ******* annoying :L
    Anyway do you like your uniform? you can describe or post a picture if you like
    This is mine:

i hate it
    the jumper makes me look fat
    and its really boring cause its red white and black:L
    Last edited by Circadia; 31-08-2012 at 08:43 PM.

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my yr 7-11 one was just a shirt+blazer with your house tie (mine was a maroony tie, it looked nice) and now for sixth form it changes over to a more formal suit. Mine's "charcoal grey" and underneath that you just wear whatever shirt (except stupid pattern ones, they can't be too colourful etc) and any tie.

I do quite like it, looks smart tbh
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

I love my school uniform tbh, it makes everyone look extremely smart. It is also great the fact they're very strict with what you can wear e.g. white shirt, black trousers, black shoes (no white/colourful parts), ties RIGHT UP etc.
    The 5th and 6th years have to wear blazers which again makes everyone look great.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

mine was grey skirt - white blouse (blue/white checks for yrs 7+8) - grey blazer. Don't have young pics of me but this is what i wore on the last day of term (where yr 13s dress in school uniform but ********)

it was horrible at the time but i really miss it now, having to decide what to wear all the time is hard!!
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 17-03-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

mine isn't very nice. it's a blue polo tshirt, blue or black trousers or blue or black skirt (although they hate black ones) and a blue jumper. navy blue btw. the jumpers are really horrible at first because of the material and we just look really weird and stuff. i'd prefer to have a smarter uniform than the one i've got.

I hate it. I get very sweaty in mine. We have to wear a blazer, T-Shirt, Jumper, and grey trousers and tie. I always get very itchy because of the material they use. I hate it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

My school uniform was

black trousers
    white shirt
    red jumper (yr's 7-10)
    black jumper (yr 11)
    prefect tie/or the usual tie that everyone wheres.

the prefect tie was a purply colour whereas the normal tie was a blue/black/white striped one and they actually looked nice.

---------------

The new uniform now which I'm glad I just missed out on wearing is a blazer and/or tank top.

New ties have been introduced too to help get competitiveness and awareness of who's in who between the 6 house colours we have all named after local places around Cornwall.

the 6 colours are

red
    blue
    green
    yellow
    purple
    pink

you should of seen the pink ties with the red jumpers (ties were released earlier than the new uniform) absolutely horrid haha.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like mine, it's blue shirt with white stripes, black/dark blue jumper, black shorts with white stripes and black socks with red at the top.

Goes really well together and the shirt is awesome

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

my uniform was really strict, we HAD to wear a skirt (it's like a navy blue checked pattern) and weren't allowed trousers. navy blazer, white blouse and a navy v-neck sweater. guys had to wear like black trousers, white shirt, the school tie (which is navy with like yellow things on) and a navy blazer. it was seriously so strict but it looked really smart

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mine is white shirt and olive green trousers with a tie. I used to wear white trousers when i was a librarian but i've resigned so yea. I think my school uniform is great even though i dont really like the colour of my trousers.
    last.fm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast