HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    auffant1

Latest Awards:

That's a shame if she got hacked. And its also a shame if she sold it .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

After doing some digging it would appear she was hacked around 4 months ago and it has changed numerous hands since then.

I'm sure any staff viewing could check the account and place a safety ban on it. Many people would happily bet this account numerous thrones. It's a danger to have it in the hands of hackers.

Yeah, it has definitely been compromised. I'll see if I can convince some one to do something!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Sorry to bump a very old thread. I am Mizki, just cannot remember my login details :rolleyes: I knew my account got hacked but did not know that someone sold it. That was not me. I am however, now in the process of trying to get ahold of my account again. Not so much to come back and play, but I spent a lot of money back in the days on that! I think it will take a while as I have no idea of any of my old account information!

Tokens

Damn I just typed a reply to this but it went missing! Sorry to bump a very old thread. I am Mizki, just cannot remember my old account details. I am trying to gain access to my Habbo but do not know any of my account information. I have contacted the support but do not have much hope that I will get it back. I was aware my account was hacked, but I did not know that it had been sold for money! I don't want the account back so I can come back and 'play'? but it's a little sad that I spent a lot of money back on that Habbo in the good old days and someone has taken it from me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mizk View Post
    Sorry to bump a very old thread. I am Mizki, just cannot remember my login details :rolleyes: I knew my account got hacked but did not know that someone sold it. That was not me. I am however, now in the process of trying to get ahold of my account again. Not so much to come back and play, but I spent a lot of money back in the days on that! I think it will take a while as I have no idea of any of my old account information!
    Damn I just typed a reply to this but it went missing! Sorry to bump a very old thread. I am Mizki, just cannot remember my old account details. I am trying to gain access to my Habbo but do not know any of my account information. I have contacted the support but do not have much hope that I will get it back. I was aware my account was hacked, but I did not know that it had been sold for money! I don't want the account back so I can come back and 'play'? but it's a little sad that I spent a lot of money back on that Habbo in the good old days and someone has taken it from me.
    Shame someone would sell it, I hope player support will actually help you!

Tokens
    Habbo
    hairpins

Latest Awards:

gud look get init bak! soosh a shame

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh my gosh hi charlie! i hope you get your acct back and come online sometimes, i still miss you!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow
    Last edited by IWishIWasCool; 24-08-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast