HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

After answering a lot of questions from customer support - which seemed to take far to long, they decided I couldn't have my account back. Poor experience with a poor customer support.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mizki View Post
    After answering a lot of questions from customer support - which seemed to take far to long, they decided I couldn't have my account back. Poor experience with a poor customer support.
    Thats a huge shame You should keep trying though, you might get somewhere eventually.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

What was the reason they told you?

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

I had to jump through thousands of hoops just to get trade-lock disabled on my account when I'd forgotten the secret word I locked it with.

God knows what you had to go through to get your account back. I guess you didn't verify your phone number either meaning that's one less verification method. Sulake are a bit of a joke when it comes to account security.

Good to see you back though ~ Pyroka

Tokens

Hi, is there anyone here who could help me figure out my Habbox forum login details again 🙈 I’m useless! My email seems to be linked to this account not Mizki 😫 thank you! And sorry!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mizk View Post
    Hi, is there anyone here who could help me figure out my Habbox forum login details again �� I’m useless! My email seems to be linked to this account not Mizki �� thank you! And sorry!
    Woah! This was a nice 4 year bump! Just so we're not chatting on a thread from years ago, could you start up a thread here please so we can chat in private! https://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1543

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234