HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: X-Factor

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How is James cocky? what because he hardly speaks? hes just shocked about the fame.

You dont know anything. go back to your cave.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Celtix View Post
    How is James cocky? what because he hardly speaks? hes just shocked about the fame.

You dont know anything. go back to your cave.
    Are all your posts rude?

Do you know James personally? If bot I don't believe you'd know if he was or wasn't cocky.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Are all your posts rude?

Do you know James personally? If bot I don't believe you'd know if he was or wasn't cocky.
    Funny you should say that, no i dont know him but i know someone close to him, close enough to have wrote a song about him.

Also for all you haters.

James Arthur's Impossible is fastest-selling X Factor debut of all time enough said...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Funny you should say that, no i dont know him but i know someone close to him, close enough to have wrote a song about him.

Also for all you haters.

James Arthur's Impossible is fastest-selling X Factor debut of all time enough said...
    Fastest selling isnt really a big achievement as more and more people buy digitally each year, it all depends on first week sales. If i recall correctly i think 400,000 was near the top for x factor winners, i dont think he will get that high, i will have to find the list. I dont think he will do very well personally. Probably middle of the pack.

---------- Post added 11-12-2012 at 01:37 PM ----------

Actually, im way off, 742000 sales are needed for him to be the most successful x factor debut, hes only at 169000. Also the fact that it is a charity single is also slightly biased towards sales, so his total sales will be slightly inflated.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Fastest selling isnt really a big achievement as more and more people buy digitally each year, it all depends on first week sales. If i recall correctly i think 400,000 was near the top for x factor winners, i dont think he will get that high, i will have to find the list. I dont think he will do very well personally. Probably middle of the pack.

---------- Post added 11-12-2012 at 01:37 PM ----------

Actually, im way off, 742000 sales are needed for him to be the most successful x factor debut, hes only at 169000. Also the fact that it is a charity single is also slightly biased towards sales, so his total sales will be slightly inflated.
    they mean within the first day of selling.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they mean within the first day of selling.
    Yes, but it isn't a big achievement considering the next X-Factor winner will likely be the biggest seller since more and more people download now rather than buying physical copies. A true measure is whether or not he can sunstain the sales, not just first day sales. And as I've already said, James' sales are unfairly inflated because it's a charity single.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819