HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have to say, having now seen the pictures it's not all that particularly interesting.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    who cares.
    Clearly as this is a UK-based fansite (strictly speaking) and seeing how a lot of people in the UK have a lot of time for the Royals, I would say quite a few people on this forum... and the world.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    Munex

I haven't looked at Kate's pictures, but to everyone thinking "William is next", I swear his pics came before Harry - he was having a wee in a field.
    moderator alert Image removed by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceeds your size limit!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Jesus Christ, her boobs look like they're from the body of an 80 year old that's disgusting.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    who cares.
    Agreed. It's a private matter gone public. Unfortunately, the double-standards world media will scream public outcry and practically force us to search for the pictures on Google. The amount of care I give is painfully small.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

This is some what not related to the topic but heres a fact:

But yesterday (Friday) this thread got 15,405 visits. If you didn't notice the high amount of guests viewing it.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 15-09-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, she is obviously very popular, adding to Matt's contribution.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by branch View Post
    Jesus Christ, her boobs look like they're from the body of an 80 year old that's disgusting.
    Yeh, she needs to gain some weight as well.

and like Metric and Gomme said, I care very little as well. It doesn't effect me, nor anyone but the Royals. But the preconceived notion media outlets give us, means that people do start caring. Of course, there are those foolish and deluded royalists out there who think this is tarnishing the image of the monarchy and the country in general. But that's the world; there are many foolish people out there.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol at all the views
    why r people so desp to see her ****. just go on *******. u can have all the **** u want.
    *Removed*

moderator alert Signature removed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images that exceed your usergroup limit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The images have now been posted by the Irish Daily Star (Republic of Ireland)
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast