HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post
    The images have now been posted by the Irish Daily Star (Republic of Ireland)
    In regards of that:

Northern & Shell Chairman says he is "taking immediate steps to close down joint venture" following publication of Duchess photos

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Irish Daily Star editor Michael O'Kane suspended pending probe into printing of topless photos of Duchess of Cambridge.

Other updates can be read at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19620164#TWEET229964

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    Yeh, she needs to gain some weight as well.

and like Metric and Gomme said, I care very little as well. It doesn't effect me, nor anyone but the Royals. But the preconceived notion media outlets give us, means that people do start caring. Of course, there are those foolish and deluded royalists out there who think this is tarnishing the image of the monarchy and the country in general. But that's the world; there are many foolish people out there.
    I am a Royalist and Monarchist and I do think it rather cheapens the Monarchy, although in the grand scheme of things that have gone on (affairs for example) it's hardly a scratch. I would question the judgement of the Duchess though, a future Queen on holiday will attract media attention and for that I have to say - this is what she should have expected really.

I am amazed however at the level of attention this is given by the media, because meanwhile we've had Barroso call for the end of European nations, US QE3 announced and we've had a military buildup in the Persian Gulf.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 18-09-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Must have had a long lens to be able to even get the photos in the first place if anything of what the photo shows:

Latest Updates:

French court grants injunction preventing further publication of topless images of Duchess of Cambridge
    French magazine Closer ordered by a court to hand over topless photos of Kate within 24 hours.
    Court imposes injunction with 10,000 euros daily fine if photos of Duchess of Cambridge are re-published
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 18-09-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234