HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Group 1 Application.

Heya all,
    Im Kate and I have sent a DJ Application on the 17th, I have asked a head DJ of when I was going to recieve a reply, they told me 24-48 hours, and it has gone past this time. Just wondering if it does take longer as this is the 5th day I have been waiting haha, sorry to be a pain, im just extremely eager.
    Thank you for reading.
    Kate xx
    lol urm hi.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

It really depends on how often the applications are checked. I'd say give it a few more days and if you don't receive a reply unfortunately you haven't been successful but don't fret I'm sure you'll do fine. Best of luck.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well I would of thought that they would of replied by now. Maybe they lost your application, try resending?
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. If you'd sent it the day before, you'd have had a reply straight away. Put simply, the Head DJ wasn't completely accurate. Applications are checked when more staff are needed. HabboxLive is a department that is constantly changing so I doubt it'll be long now.

In the meantime I'd get involved in the community so that when it does eventually get checked, we can say 'yep we know she hasnt disappeared, we can hire her'

Tokens

Thank you all.
    I'll give it a few more days, and i'll re-send it if no reply,
    Thank you once again.
    lol urm hi.