HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 8Freak8
    564? Jeez I think my body would split in half after doing 7!

That was a joke, incase you didnt spot it. Press ups are good for arms but pull ups are better. Press ups make your head feel like its gonna explode, pull ups are even harder but it doesnt make your head feel so bad.
    Lol ^

I'm fine with press ups, yeh they make your head a bit confuzzled but thats when you do loads of reps without breathing properly. Once you find a comfortable breathing technique, you'll be able to alot more.
    Press-ups and Sit-ups are effective, good to use if you don't have equipment at home.
    I don't see why people moan about being overweight? Theres plenty of exercises to do at home, they all work very well. You just have to break out of the habbit of being lazy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !!!Liam!!!
    Just do sit ups!
    Start of with like 10 a day then work it up and up, one afternoon I did 160 Now I cba
    Also do press ups for nice arms!
    See you dont need to goto a gym.
    Arghh Why do i feel a pain the morning i woke up .. and that yesterade i did press up and sit ups and jumping jacks
    Its my first time lol

Ill Be Gone For Now...Bye

- I wont be on much .. bye !
    Im The Greeny Gal
    Support Kadaj Reputation System Now!

Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image removed as it was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup, and font size reduced as it is now against the rules to have a font size bigger than 4 in your signature.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to go to the gym but i got bored as i was on my ones
    Now i just do nothing part from PE, they make us do sit ups n press ups etc
    Might start doing some at home if i can be bothered

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123