HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was pretty stupid of the Daily Mirror to brand Boyle a racist when he's not. He's a controversial comedian that could be perceived as racist, but he's actually quite a decent person. He mentions stereotypes a lot, but his intentions are usually clear. He's strangely good with young people, and he usually gets abuse thrown back from any walks of life, black or white, and throws abuse back in return. It would of been nice if the Daily Mirror referred to something in particular, which is probably why they lost the case as they were making wild accusations without backing the information up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    People take comedians far too seriously, especially Frankie Boyle. People know he jokes about things right on the edge, people should deal with it...
    Agreed. People relying on the papers no doubt for information, and not actually seeing him in person or watching him in any shows. His live shows are amazing, and he'll go up to someone in the audience, mock them a bit and wish them well It's strangely adorable
    Last edited by GommeInc; 24-10-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I don't see anything wrong with this particular problem? Nobody reads or believes what the Daily Mirror has to say :S

Yeah actually I think freedom of speech is a big issue. It doesn't usually bother me but I think there should still be laws. If everyone could say whatever they like to whoever they want to, would that make it legal to say such awful things to someone that they end up committing suicide?

Not really sure where I stand with the whole Boyle issue tbh

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Not sure about the comment in question but in general Frankie Boyle is insensitive and racist - and getting this court dealing will only spur him on more and make the public think it's perfectly acceptable to act this way. Disgusting.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He's given his damages to a campaign group called Reprieve.

It's funny people think he's racist. He acts racist, but isn't racist himself. He usually pretends to be one to highlight how stupid they really are in their beliefs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12