HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The War Z

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    I believe there is another issue with war z ripping 'the walking dead' images. It's only a matter of time before they get sued. The game is good at times but I think the developers have dug a hole that they will never get out of.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...-walking-dead/
    I heard about that, all the images have been taken off and are no longer in use, so I don't think it'll cause a problem for them now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    I heard about that, all the images have been taken off and are no longer in use, so I don't think it'll cause a problem for them now.
    Either way a company even attempting to pass someone elses work off as their own makes you think how long it'll last. I don't want the game to fail, heck I paid 30 quid for it but in my eyes it's only a matter of time. I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Either way a company even attempting to pass someone elses work off as their own makes you think how long it'll last. I don't want the game to fail, heck I paid 30 quid for it but in my eyes it's only a matter of time. I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from.
    I paid for Legend too, so yeah I can see where you're coming from! I think it's only a matter of time before the new scandal comes out, everybody forgets about War Z and then the game actually gets good. That's just me thoughhh.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678