HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WiiU

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

if they keep that promise of bring out a proper set of games aimed at hardcore, and non-family stuff then I might.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If Nintendo bring out a Pokémon game in full-HD, in a free roam world I'd buy it. I haven't played Pokémon since Diamond and a complete new console direction would be amazing. Nintendo seem afraid to innovate with their games and exclusives :/ Heck, a 3D Sonic that's a bit like Sonic Adventure wouldn't go amiss, that franchise was incredibly popular.
    Last edited by GommeInc; 16-01-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    If Nintendo bring out a Pokémon game in full-HD, in a free roam world I'd buy it. I haven't played Pokémon since Diamond and a complete new console direction would be amazing. Nintendo seem afraid to innovate with their games and exclusives :/ Heck, a 3D Sonic that's a bit like Sonic Adventure wouldn't go amiss, that franchise was incredibly popular.
    One would ask what would be the point when it sells ridiculous amounts anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Because a full HD free roam would sell a ridiculous amount as well. I mean, the two GameCube games Colosseum and XD were good, but now they've got the power to create a fully free roam world with HD graphics - it'd be amazing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Because a full HD free roam would sell a ridiculous amount as well. I mean, the two GameCube games Colosseum and XD were good, but now they've got the power to create a fully free roam world with HD graphics - it'd be amazing.
    Why invest more for identical sales?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Do you mean the current DS franchise they have? It would certainly appeal to a console based market. A 3D, free roam world in full HD Pokémon would give the franchise a reboot. I would certainly buy a console Pokémon game because Pokémon Snap and Colosseum were incredibly popular, and you see Pokémon in a way that you wouldn't normally see them - the DS games rely on the player's imagination, while Colosseum represented the behaviour of the creatures in a way similar to the TV programme.

Why invest more for identical sales?
    Sales non-the-less.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234