HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    He was using you as an example.

I felt the questions weren't the best seen previously, I didn't like how we were told 'the next two will be on art/geography etc.' as it just means people will pretype thus giving them more chance to get the answer first.

I like General Knowledge or surprises at least; at the introduction of the quiz it was said that the questions would be about a recent film, suggesting that all 20 would be - this wasn't the case.
    @LiquidLuck.; that's an OPINION that is so biased it's unreal; no they weren't easy, they were easy to someone who likes Twilight or gives a damn about the books and films. Not everyone likes it so you can't say that it's set in stone that they were easy.
    The fun thing about this was that I can do tricky questions, and I know most pretyped names of artists, but I didn't ask that.
    And Monet no one had it.
    At the introduction I NEVER said all the questions would be about the movie, I stated it was 4 about it, and if people were paying attention, they knew it.
    Also they were pretty easy, yes. Everyone has seen the name of the writer, actors around.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    The fun thing about this was that I can do tricky questions, and I know most pretyped names of artists, but I didn't ask that.
    And Monet no one had it.
    At the introduction I NEVER said all the questions would be about the movie, I stated it was 4 about it, and if people were paying attention, they knew it.
    Also they were pretty easy, yes. Everyone has seen the name of the writer, actors around.
    couldnt tell you who wrote it, or the actors names ngl

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    oh thats why i wouldnt do these things, the questions are always biased to 12-15 year olds, topics i couldnt give a **** about
    The questions were interesting.. Drinks, tv (Buffy is mostly known by older people..), music (summer of '69 is for older people as well), etc. So I don't agree.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

i always thought the questions should be general knowledge unless stated otherwise. having 4/5 questions on the same topic is hardly fair, just makes it boring imo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Lol didn't @Ms.Aquamarine; @Red; Myself and you have a mini debate on this in HxHD. And I did say this would happen. But he is right, it's far too many and it's unfair. Bit in bold = Well it's GK, you either know it or you don't, you can't blame them for knowing stuff in which others don't. There has been other winners as well.

Oh and who cares if they were 'easy' - It's still biased.
    Far too many? Only 4. Knowledge of movies can be seen as GK as well. At least in this SNQ, it was tight and everyone could have won. I had like 4 people on the lead, and 4 others right behind. It made it exciting.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Lol didn't @Ms.Aquamarine; @Red; Myself and you have a mini debate on this in HxHD. And I did say this would happen. But he is right, it's far too many and it's unfair. Bit in bold = Well it's GK, you either know it or you don't, you can't blame them for knowing stuff in which others don't. There has been other winners as well.

Oh and who cares if they were 'easy' - It's still biased.
    pmsl you 'you practically asking for a feedback thread' here we are...
    SNQ should be a mix of habbo/gk. I don't think there should be that many questions on twilight, which she was told not to do, but clearly went ahead and did anyway. How on earth does it make it exciting? Making it exciting means you ask questions that they would all know. If only one person has watched twilight.. its clear who is going to win.
    Last edited by Red; 24-11-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And Monet no one had it.
    I really believe you need to step back and learn what facts and opinions are. You're just giving us all opinions when you can't prove it.

Firstly, tricky questions? They could fit under General Knowledge which the quiz should mainly be about in most cases.
    People got Monet pretty quickly though, they did pretype and it doesn't matter whether they pretyped correctly or not they could still do it.
    Actually, a few people did think all the questions were Twilight based, if you were paying attention you'd have seen @RyRy; say I thought this was a film quiz and me agreeing with him.
    No, they weren't pretty easy, I can't tell you who wrote it, I can't tell you who imprinted something on a daughter; they were pretty easy to YOU and a couple of others.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

The way you're explaining yourself is like you were trying to plan it so they didn't win. If they win then they are clearly good at quiz's or the questions are repetitive. If people spent more time when it was their time doing the quiz thinking of unusual questions then it would be much better instead of quickly doing it on the day of the quiz.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    i always thought the questions should be general knowledge unless stated otherwise. having 4/5 questions on the same topic is hardly fair, just makes it boring imo.
    So themed SNQ will just be boring? You'll all have to get used to it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Far too many? Only 4. Knowledge of movies can be seen as GK as well. At least in this SNQ, it was tight and everyone could have won. I had like 4 people on the lead, and 4 others right behind. It made it exciting.
    No it made it exciting to near enough 0 people (this is opinion not fact before you attempt to jump on that bandwagon) - it was one of the most boring SNQs I've been to and I've been to Oli's. Not everyone could win, the winner got what 5 points? Yet those on 0 couldn't have caught upto him with Twilight questions. Knowledge of MOVIES IN GENERAL can be seen as GK not Twilight.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast