HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: siblings

Tokens

I have 1 brother.
    He's 7, so he's at the cute age :3

I'm gonna hate the day he hits the teenager phase, though. We get on well enough. We just don't often talk as I'm doing my own thing (computer)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

I'm 21 and my sisters 29 and we get along fine, but we do have are little disagreements, but what siblings don't
    The House Always Wins

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

I'm 18, my brother is 30 and my sister is 26.. Big age gap

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm 20 and my sister is 21 (year and half age gap)

she's a *****

Always wants her own way and starts arguments for no reason

main thing I hate is that she hits my mum when she's really pissed off which normally ends with me getting a huge scratch on my arm or face from trying to remove her from the room

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

brother who is 14 (7year age gap)

i suppose we do get on but i annoy the crap out of him, not gonna lie

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

My sister is 24, 5 years older than me and lives over 100 miles away with her fiance. We get a long well when it's just the two of us, and weren't too bad together as kids. However, when she comes to visit her and my parents tend to push me out to spend time together so I don't really expect a lot. She rarely speaks to me and I'm not sure she's very interested in my life.

In-Laws? Two brothers; 17 and 14. The elder a little rebellious all of a sudden but if I'm alone with him I can get a good conversation out of him and make him laugh. I can't tell if he thinks I'm trying to annoy him... Either way, he will talk to me now which is good because before he'd just sit in silence for hours playing games. The younger is lovely. So friendly, always seems happy, always polite and asks me how I am etc. Can actually have chats with him too. He tells me about school and stuff.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234