HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default biggest lie you have told?

Whats the biggest lie you have ever told?
    why did you tell it?
    did you get exposed or get away with it?

mine was when in secondary school the woodwork teach made a test piece to show us all what we had to do and i stole it and used it as my own and he asked did i take it and i said no (he asked everyone else too) but yeah i ended up using it as my own and getting a good grade in the exam. he didn't catch on it was his because i messed it up a little so it would look like it was mine!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I never usually tell big lies, it's just strings of white lies that I will probably imagine are true so it doesn't feel like lying

if i remember anything substancial ill come back tyhe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg graham loooool

well the only one that comes to mind is that this year i had a big assignment worth 40% and because of work i missed a lot of her classes/labs and i emailed her telling her that i had been out of class due to depression etc and she gave me a whole new assignment to do and said i can take my time in doing it, and she also was just really sympathetic and every time i'm in her class now she makes sure to be extra nice to me AND I FEEL BAD BECAUSE SHE THINKS I'M DEPRESSED

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

none really, i don't lie generally

Tokens
    Habbo
    MyNamesAbbeyBAN

Latest Awards:

I will never drink again!

Rascal Flatts, Macklemore, Disclosure.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't really have a massive lie, usually just smaller ones as i don't really lie that often. that i said i was going to my (now ex-) best friends birthday but in reality i ditched her to play poker with my ~new friends. said i was going weeks before, the day before, and even an hour before i was like "yeah, i'm on my way". then just ignored calls after.

oh, yeah i always lie to my dad as he legit thinks all i do at uni is work, work, work which always makes me laugh as i'm sure he still thinks i'm 13. makes me wonder does he really know me or what

Tokens

Latest Awards:

mostly just excuses to get out of lessons. "sorry missed my train", "my alarm didnt go off, sorry!" y'know the usual lies.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

"Yeah of course she was 16+"

Nah idk I have one similar to Graham's (well two really) where I got grades for nothing, told my GCSE graphics teacher and my A level art tutor that I had totally done all the work and handed it in so they thought they'd lost my work and panicked and just gave me good grades when I actually hadn't done anything at all
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cheated in a maths competition and i told them my fake marks and they actually believed it!!! and they gave me a trophy omg

Tokens

Latest Awards:

um I don't know really

probably telling my mum several lies about where I was staying overnight

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast