HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Default Looking for Alaska, The Fault in our Stars or Paper Towns?

I bought all three of these John Green books the other day and I can't choose which to read first. I've heard all of them are amazing and I'm excited to read them all, but which one's the best?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

mmmm it depends. they're all really good reads, but if i were you i'd go

paper towns
    looking for alaska
    the fault in our stars

i think that progresses from good to best, although tbh looking for alaska is my favourite, but it's probably not for everybody.
    i'm jealous you're reading them for the first time wish i could relive that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    mmmm it depends. they're all really good reads, but if i were you i'd go

paper towns
    looking for alaska
    the fault in our stars

i think that progresses from good to best, although tbh looking for alaska is my favourite, but it's probably not for everybody.
    i'm jealous you're reading them for the first time wish i could relive that.
    I've not heard that many things about Paper Towns since it's the one that nobody I know has read, but it's one that I'm personally interested in reading.

Okay, thanks! I will start reading Paper Towns tomorrow since I have an essay to write today -_-

Many people I know are saying Looking For Alaska is the best, I will judge after I have read them all

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I love these books so much, I read them in the opposite order as above but I think Paper Towns, The Fault In Our Stars and then Looking For Alaska in my personal opinion if it's your first read

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Umbrella- View Post
    I love these books so much, I read them in the opposite order as above but I think Paper Towns, The Fault In Our Stars and then Looking For Alaska in my personal opinion if it's your first read
    I still haven't had a chance to read, I've been writing up Uni essays. Well, trying to. What I've actually been doing is hosting events.
    I will begin to read them soon, I've been wanting to read them for a while, and now that I've finally got the books I don't have any time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ToxicBannana

I've been wanting to read John Green's books too, and I borrowed Looking for Alaska from a friend of mine and I started reading it a few days ago. It's absolutely wonderful, I'm really looking forward to reading the rest and I'm sure you'll think the same
    She loved mysteries so much that she became one

Tokens

The only John Green book I've had trouble reading was Will grayson, Will grayson. I just have not been able to get into it. I've read everything else and my favorite by far is either Paper Towns or Looking for Alaska.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I've only read the fault in our stars and loved it. I need to buy the others!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i've only read looking for alaska and the fault in our stars but looking for alaska was my favourite

Tokens

Latest Awards:

TFiOS is very moving.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast