HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Predict Habbo 2013

What a year this has been for Habbo, pretty bad I must say with hints of 'fine' updates.
    Thinking about this year, what do you expect Habbo will be like by the end of 2013?

I'll start it off, I think Habbo will be covered in third-party games in the games hub - games which don't even belong to Habbo and the hotel view turning into a sort of games panel.

Tokens
    Habbo
    650c

Latest Awards:

Gaming will take over the Hotel, I believe that Habbo will change us into a community/social virtual world into a gaming platform. I doubt Paul will be going anywhere, and I expect a lot more coin scandels (Diamonds, Nuts).
    That is If we all don't die

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

It starts to die out?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

Closure...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

If it will even still be here. ;// If by miracle it is, then even more sunk into the ground. Loads of 3rd party games that no one even wants. Still no articles, or thought out campaigns. Automated and boring. I dread to think.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As I remember a description saying that it was free for now, they'd probably attempt to make you pay to actually play but this would be too late due to the amount of games no one likes on it already. I believe Paul will still be there but a circle of blockages on Twitter, being rude to children etc. would occur again.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

More pets (even though most of them are more wild animals than pets..), more games that people get bored of after the novelty wears off, loads more furniture released to add to the huge collection. Whether Paul will still be there in a years time is interesting to think about .

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As Kieran said, I see closure in the distance.

Ross | former senior hxhd, events organiser x5, and rare values x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I agree that it seems closure could come at any time, but I somewhat doubt it'll happen as soon as within the next year. I could be wrong, though .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

more stupid room comps, more 'diamond' 'nuts' currency, flooding of ltd rares, paul still making empty promises, some people still believing him, maximum 1000 people online, habbo continues to fall
    anyway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast