HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    Yeah, the two dies H/L could have walkthrough on, the one where only one person can play, no. Also I also agree with the pets thing, they make everyone lag so badly, mainly in big rooms. -.-

---------- Post added 19-12-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

In my opinion, from the moment I tell an EO to please turn the walkthrough off and explain what I said in thread, and the EO answers ''I'll turn it off when I open the gate'', a thread is needed. And who is Luke? Lol.
    @Mr-Trainor; is Luke. Yeah needs to be off all the time not just when gate opens as those who have lost previously can cut.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    @Mr-Trainor; is Luke. Yeah needs to be off all the time not just when gate opens as those who have lost previously can cut.
    Oh, alright. And yeah, exactly this. For some people it might be considered as general knowledge or common sense, but when you actually look at it, many EO's don't understand it as such and just make the rules they want.
    Even if no one makes an actual rule about this, I think it should be remembered.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Luke367

Latest Awards:

I don't agree, You should be bit faster!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Luke367 View Post
    I don't agree, You should be bit faster!
    No, this would just be unfair. 20mins waiting in queue so those who just came in play right away just because they clicked faster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Luke367

Latest Awards:

No, this would just be unfair. 20mins waiting in queue so those who just came in play right away just because they clicked faster.
    Well tbf putting it like that, I sorta agree.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Pisses me off so much when you've been waiting ages and the host turns walk through on It should be off unless its games like higher or lower and everyone can go in and play.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Pisses me off so much when you've been waiting ages and the host turns walk through on It should be off unless its games like higher or lower and everyone can go in and play.
    Yes what we've been saying. Plus in this case, everyone is telling him to turn it off, and he just keeps turning it on.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Yes what we've been saying. Plus in this case, everyone is telling him to turn it off, and he just keeps turning it on.
    Well I think he's just lagging but its off now. Anyway it should be common sense to keep it turned off. If a host doesn't, then just send a pm to alex and he will speak to them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Well I think he's just lagging but its off now. Anyway it should be common sense to keep it turned off. If a host doesn't, then just send a pm to alex and he will speak to them.
    Yeah but not everyone has that common sense..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I agree that it's more common sense than anything, and a rule isn't required. I think a friendly reminder, which I think Mike said already happens anyway, to remind EOs to choose the fair option depending on the game is fine.

Not online very often

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast