HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,AAiden View Post
    TBH some EOs give VIP furni even if they do have a lot of creds so yeah... I doubt there will ever be a limit on prizes so yeah. Also rooms need to be a more decent design but she was banned so not her fault... :/
    It doesn't matter if they give VIP furni or not. People should be happy that they’re giving away their own furni anyway

Ross | former senior hxhd, events organiser x5, and rare values x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SackRace View Post
    It doesn't matter if they give VIP furni or not. People should be happy that they’re giving away their own furni anyway
    I'm not saying theres a problem, I'm saying even rich host give VIP funri and norms too... i have rep anyway so doesn't bother me.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if events managers want, pm me names of people who could use some nice divider furni (aka billions of iced) and they are free to have some.

this probably sounds rude, just don't want people who don't need it asking for stuff.
    magik*magik

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    if events managers want, pm me names of people who could use some nice divider furni (aka billions of iced) and they are free to have some.

this probably sounds rude, just don't want people who don't need it asking for stuff.
    That doesn't sound rude at all and is a very generous offer I will discuss it with Alex and Amy and we will get back to you if thats okay once we work out where the most desperate cases are! Very nice of you

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

I only saw this now, and indeed in Kikali31 I used to have many people telling me my rooms were amazing, and I'd always be changing them around. But since I was banned thanks to someone in this forum, I had to earn everything again, as I was totally poor when I went back to this account.
    If I could, I'd buy credits in Habbo, but due to the fact that I live in Portugal and can't use my phone for habbo.com, I can't..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,AAiden View Post
    I'm not saying theres a problem, I'm saying even rich host give VIP funri and norms too... i have rep anyway so doesn't bother me.
    I know your talking about me... I give what I can and what I give is perfect. The little sauve Fireplaces are the only Vip furni that is cheap yet beautiful and I do consider myself rich as u can see by my event room Currently setup for my next event.
    In all fairness Zahz did get banned and Ive lost 10t from being hacked, but I worked it back in about a year and hopfully she can too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Well I've been getting back. Thanks to Habbox, so yeah great community actually. But I was hacked like 2 months ago, so 10 to go.

Thanks to everyone who talked to me about furni, if I needed, and also those that gave me some. Really appreciated.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    I only saw this now, and indeed in Kikali31 I used to have many people telling me my rooms were amazing, and I'd always be changing them around. But since I was banned thanks to someone in this forum, I had to earn everything again, as I was totally poor when I went back to this account.
    If I could, I'd buy credits in Habbo, but due to the fact that I live in Portugal and can't use my phone for habbo.com, I can't..
    I thought you said you lived in mexico lolll

I do have to agree with evrryone else because poor rooms dont give a good impression ://

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah people get banned, it happens but I remember going in that room in what October or something to win Pumpkins. Apparently you're getting yourself back up but if you just keep it like that then yeah it'd give a bad impression. I remember my event room, well one of them was a mess too, not singling out Matilde as ove had comments too. Even if you could afford a group room it could help. If I remember correctly when I was in the department there were talks of borrowing furni, unless that was Cameron.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I thought you said you lived in mexico lolll

I do have to agree with evrryone else because poor rooms dont give a good impression ://
    Naw that was Graham and wixard. -.-
    @Samantha; I am indeed getting back up. Slowly, but I am. I doubt I'll need a group room since I'm trying to fix this and getting there like I said in my previous comment, some people are helping.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast