HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default HabboForum & HabboRadio

HabboForum is an international habbo forum managed by Dcniel, it's home to over 250 members, with way over 40,000 posts currently created on the forums. The community launched on December 3rd.

HabboForum also offers members of the community a radio service dubbed HabboRadio, it's an international radio station based on Habbo.com, and aims to launch in the upcoming week. The Site is managed by it's general mangers.

www.HabboForum.net
    - www.HabboRadio.net

PS; I do not own this website, barely advertising.
    PS2; The site didn't close like it was stated in the old thread - it was down for 24 hours amid a security issue.
    Last edited by Kport; 31-12-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

It was closed for a lot more than 24 hours, dear.. Or maybe it just hid from me every time I checked back on it over the course of 72 hours or so?

Although I approve of the layout and all, you're pretty much doomed to fail as you can never keep your site open for more than two months. Tops.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like the radio b/g and the layout of the forum.

Tokens

It was only 24-30 hours downtime for me, perhaps longer for you as the nameservers haven't updated in your area yet..
    Doesn't look a fail considering it's been open now for a full month, home to 250 members, 40,000 posts? And to add, it's under the management of Dcniel, not me. never has been ran by me. i'm just a regular person.

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    It was closed for a lot more than 24 hours, dear.. Or maybe it just hid from me every time I checked back on it over the course of 72 hours or so?

Although I approve of the layout and all, you're pretty much doomed to fail as you can never keep your site open for more than two months. Tops.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

www.trentforum.net? he purchased that for like a week and it was in use :L ?

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Loved the layout of the Radio site on my phone (without the flash player) however I really think you should create your own player rather than getting a black one, which doesn't really fit in that well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not keen on both your forum and site's logo seems too basic for me and doesn't stand out. But your forum seems quite lively as a lot of Habbo forums I see posted on here are dead with not many users so hats off to you and good luck.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

I am not going to criticize your forum and radio. I just want to say good luck!

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amatures

nice layout, best of luck on your fansite

Jacob Hoggard is amazing
    Elijah Wood is hot

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kport View Post
    PS; I do not own this website, barely advertising.
    PS2; The site didn't close like it was stated in the old thread - it was down for 24 hours amid a security issue.
    I'm going to be a grammar nazi, but PS means Post-scriptum, so it doesn't make sense to say post-scriptum, but the correct way would actually be post-post-scriptum, meaning ''after what was written after (the text)''.

But anyway, I really like the radio background, looks really good tbh. And the forum also looks good.