HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Laurren View Post
    Yes, I did JOIN in 2011 but I have been visiting Habbox since 2007/8 time and if you compare now to then it isn't as lively if you get what I mean.
    that still doesn't change anything? if you wern't part of the community it would be hard working out a sort of legit average of how well Habbox was doing back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I have no idea what would happen to Habbox if Habbo closes any time soon. Actually I was going to ask Jin this the other day but it was during the holidays and knowing him he would have been drinking.

Habbo isn't anything like what it was back in 2007/2008 and also no fansite is like that either. I wish people stopped comparing to the times of 2007 because it's not going to get back anything like that in terms of activity.
    Habbox could have tried to keep some of its members mind, its not all down to Sulake becoming a less popular site, its also down to habbox its self. Just because the target market has lost its share of users, Doesn't mean Habbox would automatically lose too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    that still doesn't change anything? if you wern't part of the community it would be hard working out a sort of legit average of how well Habbox was doing back then.

Habbox could have tried to keep some of its members mind, its not all down to Sulake becoming a less popular site, its also down to habbox its self. Just because the target market has lost its share of users, Doesn't mean Habbox would automatically lose too.
    When products die you will also see "fansites" based round those products also some what die or decrease in activity - It's expected. That's what I am trying to say, not that it's Sulakes fault for all of it but that is our main target audience. Although these threads should be more about giving ideas on how to keep and attract users really instead of pointing the blame to someone

Quote Originally Posted by iLogan View Post
    Whilst I understand the future of Habbo (and its success) is a bit shady at the moment, say Sulake do nothing to improve activity / popularity of Habbo then where does Habbox go from there?
    I know what would happen if Habbo closed tomorrow for example.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 02-01-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    iLogan

Latest Awards:

When products die you will also see "fansites" based round those products also some what die or decrease in activity - It's expected. That's what I am trying to say, not that it's Sulakes fault for all of it but that is our main target audience. Although these threads should be more about giving ideas on how to keep and attract users really instead of pointing the blame to someone

I know what would happen if Habbo closed tomorrow for example.
    what would happen?
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGKΔ

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

habbox should become like DanceBox, PopBox, InseriousityDating.com, suggestions just flow

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No we're constantly looking for ideas but I can't put something in motion that I haven't thought of yet! The uservoice thing was abandoned as there were concerns that Habbo already had something decent in place.

If you'd like to share your ideas Logan, feel free.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

what would happen?
    Habbox would stay open and go through a revamp as long as it's budgetable (spelling?).

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    iLogan

Latest Awards:

Habbox would stay open and go through a revamp as long as it's budgetable (spelling?).
    like a teen forum?
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGKΔ

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

like a teen forum?
    More of an adult forum. (I joke, although that could bring in profit but forget that)

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Whilst it might not be getting the same popularity it once had, it keeps the users and has many users dedicated to it yknow? Especially those who still play Habbo... but yeah, in some respects Habbox is decaying but in other respects it's blooming.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

I think Habbox care too much for tradition and older members. That isnt what need targetting.
    Former Competitions Manager

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast