HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex3213 View Post
    I'm definitely for a Referral VIP having a different colour. I think that could be a really good way to get people to sign up as it will be a much rarer colour than Black, Christmas and Blue. I'm not sure if there is a possibility for this but RS have a Refer a Friend scheme where if your friend buys membership, you both get a bonus in XP. I don't know if we can take any ideas from that whatsoever (I haven't thought of any) but perhaps a way for both the referrer and the person being referred get a reward in return (rep points? I'm not sure if its feasible to do something like this really but thought I'd take it out there).
    That could also work, but I'm not entirely sure if new members would have any difference in signing up if they knew they would get rep points, considering they have no idea what they are It seems many people like the referral VIP idea, would be nice to know what management think

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I like the referrals idea, I have 19 but it's been like that for ages now . I'm not sure if the VIP needs to be another colour though, unless people have any ideas - I can't think of any!

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I considered doing a referral competition a few months back but I'm sure there was a reason I didn't do it which I've forgotten. I really like the idea of having a unique referral vip colour so this is something we could definitely do.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112