HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Default Forum Updates ~ 05/01/13

Hello!

Just a few small updates this week which are:

• Assorted/Misc Forum Removed
    • Christmas Forum Removed
    • Posting Statistics Reward

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Default Assorted/Misc Forum Removed

The Assorted/Misc forum has been removed. This was first introduced back in September to stop post count from rising in threads that allow for short replies. After a few months it has become clear that this has had no benefit to the forum overall and so I have decided to get rid of it completely.

The old music and tv threads have been re-opened for posting, however all the other threads from the assorted forum can be re-created in the suitable forum.

I suspect there will be a feedback thread regarding this so you can leave your thoughts there.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Default Christmas Forum Removed

Christmas is now over and that means the Christmas Forum has gone for another year. All your posts are still there so don't worry about losing them!

The Christmas skins will still be around until the end of winter if you want to use them.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Default Posting Statistics Reward

A new scheme has been introduced to award members who reach 100 posts in the weekly top poster statistics. Those who reach 100 posts or more will receive 1 week of forum vip and a forum award. The scheme will start today and those who have reached 100 will be contacted for the colour of vip they want.

Thanks to Chippiewill for this idea, he has won himself 20 reputation points.
    Last edited by Chris; 05-01-2013 at 03:16 PM.