HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The images you posted are all images from the forum. I see you posted peoples avatars and rep blocks. You are the only person that actually seems to care about this change so I think you're going to have to accept it and move on.
    You don't seem to be answering my questions here And no, not all of them were from the forum And can we just make clear that this isn't about the forum removal anymore, what I'm doing on this thread is simply the issues with this thread As I've said numerous times, it's clear that assorted/misc isn't coming back

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 10:39 PM ----------

Also, this new rule that I have been punished for. Any reason why you haven't punished everyone else that has broke the rule?

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 10:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Posting images of the things you did was not what the thread was created for. The posts you made also created an argument in that thread and so I've also removed your posts (and the argument) because of that.
    So why have you not removed the posts of other people that have broken the rule?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

@xxMATTGxx; you have my permission to hellban kardan

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    You don't seem to be answering my questions here And no, not all of them were from the forum And can we just make clear that this isn't about the forum removal anymore, what I'm doing on this thread is simply the issues with this thread As I've said numerous times, it's clear that assorted/misc isn't coming back

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 10:39 PM ----------

Also, this new rule that I have been punished for. Any reason why you haven't punished everyone else that has broke the rule?

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 10:40 PM ----------

So why have you not removed the posts of other people that have broken the rule?
    the 4 or so of us who were calling you pathetic also got our images/posts removed.

and presumably the other people who broke the rule didn't get removed as they didn't excessively do it like your 11 posts.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The problem seems to be that you're doing it to gain a reaction because you didn't get your own way with the assorted/misc forum. Other people are doing it in their own time and not using it as an excuse to vent childish, petty anger. This whole thread is proof - you're the only one making an unnecessary scene :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

I haven't told anyone off, with some of the people I've just Pm'd them letting them know that a new rule had been added. I hadn't recorded it in their usernotes or anything.

Because they don't post one after another to prove a point.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    The problem seems to be that you're doing it to gain a reaction because you didn't get your own way with the assorted/misc forum. Other people are doing it in their own time and not using it as an excuse to vent childish, petty anger. This whole thread is proof - you're the only one making an unnecessary scene :rolleyes:
    If I follow all the rules on the forum, why can I not post what I want too? And can people try and understand that it isn't to get the forum reinstated, it's more to show the sillyness of the post images thread. I've followed all the rules, but me posting in there isn't acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I haven't told anyone off, with some of the people I've just Pm'd them letting them know that a new rule had been added. I hadn't recorded it in their usernotes or anything.

Because they don't post one after another to prove a point.
    So you can now break rules as long as you don't do it repeatedly?

This is becoming less of a problem with the thread and more of a problem with rules and how they are carried out...

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 10:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    @xxMATTGxx; you have my permission to hellban kardan

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 10:42 PM ----------

the 4 or so of us who were calling you pathetic also got our images/posts removed.

and presumably the other people who broke the rule didn't get removed as they didn't excessively do it like your 11 posts.
    This is the issue I'm bringing up, I'm aware some people got posts removed, but not all.

So I can avoid the filter once, but as long as I don't do it again, it's fine?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I follow all the rules on the forum, why can I not post what I want too? And can people try and understand that it isn't to get the forum reinstated, it's more to show the sillyness of the post images thread. I've followed all the rules, but me posting in there isn't acceptable
    Clearly it has got something to do with it as you're trying to show the sillyness of the thread (otherwise you're doing it for no real reason, but then again you did argue to get all those threads moved for what was no reason too). By the looks of things, it's proving that it's not the thread that's being silly - it's you. You're showing yourself up, not the thread.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

We can (WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE) edit, close/lock, move, duplicate or publish any of your posted content because as soon as it is posted, you are the author of the content, but it becomes property of HabboxForum.

now shut the **** up and get over the fact it didn't go as you planned. No reason to throw your toys out the pram.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    We can (WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE) edit, close/lock, move, duplicate or publish any of your posted content because as soon as it is posted, you are the author of the content, but it becomes property of HabboxForum.

now shut the **** up and get over the fact it didn't go as you planned. No reason to throw your toys out the pram.
    You're not answering what I asked you Both you and Jordan have said that because they only broke the rule once, it's fine. But surely this goes against the point of what a rule is?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I have no doubt that Kardan was just being a nonce but can I still get an answer to my question because I don't get what the difference is other than his intention
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

You're not answering what I asked you Both you and Jordan have said that because they only broke the rule once, it's fine. But surely this goes against the point of what a rule is?
    You didn't ask me anything, but the fact other members only done it once before the rule was put into place, but the rule was put into place because you're being an annoying **** trying to prove a point, so ofc you're going to get told off for it (hell last night you were asking if you'd get infracted in the help desk so don't act as if you didn't see it coming..)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast