HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Pretty much sums up the collective opinion on this and all other threads kardan has posted in regards to 'abusing' postcount and other such crap. Does anybody really even care!?!?!

I can't say I sympathize hugely with somebody who has attempted to push boundaries by spamming to prove his point on so many occasions but I will concur that mods will sometimes bend the rules a little if it allows them to deal with an individual easily. They shouldn't really be giving a warning for a rule that wasn't even established yet -- especially if it's not being given retroactively to all other users that have committed the same rulebreak in the past.

It's a pointless image thread, the content of his posts were not where the problem was. Instead of introducing this silly little rule to combat one person can I suggest we just introduce different rule that somehow encompasses this and all other types of trolling and still allow forum images to be posted because that is such a crap way of dealing with things and still allows him to post images he finds elsewhere so nothing will have changed...
    Well, apparently people do care about which random images I happen to post on the thread But you actually speak sense.

Can I make clear:

• I don't have a problem with assorted/misc removal anymore, as it's been made clear that the decision is final.
    • I haven't thrown a tantrum. I haven't gone and swore at anyone, nor have I made any angry posts. I've simply stated my views in a clear manner, and this is the feedback forum after all.
    • It seems a bit silly that management value images differently to others. But fair enough, if that's a rule, so be it. I've followed this new rule in all new posts.
    • I mainly have only one issue now. First of all, why the rule basically only applies to me. Other people have broken the rule, which is fine apparently because they only did it once, which we know isn't how rules work. Once I'm given a reason why this is done, then it's all good. This thread can close since I don't have any more issues, and I'll keep posting in that thread abiding by the rules set (as I was doing before, may I add...)
    Last edited by Kardan; 07-01-2013 at 12:41 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Well, apparently people do care about which random images I happen to post on the thread But you actually speak sense.

Can I make clear:

• I don't have a problem with assorted/misc removal anymore, as it's been made clear that the decision is final.
    • I haven't thrown a tantrum. I haven't gone and swore at anyone, nor have I made any angry posts. I've simply stated my views in a clear manner, and this is the feedback forum after all.
    • It seems a bit silly that management value images differently to others. But fair enough, if that's a rule, so be it. I've followed this new rule in all new posts.
    • I mainly have only one issue now. First of all, why the rule basically only applies to me. Other people have broken the rule, which is fine apparently because they only did it once, which we know isn't how rules work. Once I'm given a reason why this is done, then it's all good. This thread can close since I don't have any more issues, and I'll keep posting in that thread abiding by the rules set (as I was doing before, may I add...)
    I havent told you off for the new rule that I added tonight Kardan. I don't get where you're getting this from. In the PM i said I removed the posts that you made of the avatars/signatures and reputation blocks because they were clearly posted to prove a point and get a reaction out of people (which it did) and then just informed you that a new rule was being added. I never punished you for the images being made so you're not the one being picked on.

Any PM I made about the post any images thread to people tonight only had a usernote made if they broke a rule that was already stated in the first post of the thread. If not I never recorded it.
    Last edited by Jordan; 07-01-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

OH MY ACTUAL FATHER WILL SOMEONE JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I havent told you off for the new rule that I added tonight Kardan. I don't get where you're getting this from. In the PM i said I removed the posts that you made of the avatars/signatures and reputation blocks because they were clearly posted to prove a point and get a reaction out of people (which it did) and then just informed you that a new rule was being added. I never punished you for the images being made so you're not the one being picked on.

Any PM I made about the post any images thread to people tonight only had a usernote made if they broke a rule that was already stated in the first post of the thread. If not I never recorded it.
    When I say punished, I mean post removal.

You removed my posts because they broke the new rule. I still see posts that break the new rule, but that's okay, "they only did it once".

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 12:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

When I say punished, I mean post removal.

You removed my posts because they broke the new rule. I still see posts that break the new rule, but that's okay, "they only did it once".

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 12:56 AM ----------

You've made all this fuss because I've missed out 2 posts that were made based images of signatures / avatars. Im sorry I will remove these now and take no action like I did with yours and we can move on.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    You've made all this fuss because I've missed out 2 posts that were made based images of signatures / avatars. Im sorry I will remove these now and take no action like I did with yours and we can move on.
    And there we go. I'm all sorted I'll continue posting images at a decent 15-minute interval (even though many users are posting more frequently than that) so I don't get accused of spamming

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

And there we go. I'm all sorted I'll continue posting images at a decent 15-minute interval (even though many users are posting more frequently than that) so I don't get accused of spamming
    I'm glad it's over now.

Happy posting.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it's got something to do with intent, although the very first image posted in that thread has got to be most random of them all - a cornish pasty Other than that, it's shrugs all round.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Does the moderation team have me on ignore or something
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Does the moderation team have me on ignore or something
    I'm sure if you post images of rep bars they might notice you.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789