HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: post report

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default post report

is there a way to extend the plugin so it includes the mods name?

atm it relies on the mod to say for example Sorted - Jordan, would be more useful to automatically include that so you can see who dealt with the report, or force mods to always include their name on it or be told off

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Depends how they do it, if its them replying to a thread its a long shot. But if they are replying to a plugin I cant see it being super hard. when someone with admin and a brain comes on post the name of the plugin and we'll have a look

Tokens
    Habbo
    the.games

Latest Awards:

I think this would be useful yeah, maybe not compulsory when they are just marked as sorted but when the comment is something else it would be nice to know.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by runeaddict99 View Post
    I think this would be useful yeah, maybe not compulsory when they are just marked as sorted but when the comment is something else it would be nice to know.
    I'd prefer that as well as i've just had a report for example which I believe is in the wrong forum and suggested they move it and it was simply marked as 'sorted' when it had not been moved, so obviously they disagree with my report so instead of saying sorted should include why they believe otherwise or their name so i can ask them via vm or something.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

"Advanced Report System" - I had plans to remove it due to bugs in the back end but we changed our mind last minute. It doesn't have any settings to add the moderator's name to it but have fun.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

I would of thought the other two smods would of left comments if they disagree and their name as I know I do. Matt said there isnt a thing to add the name automatically so I guess we'll have to make sure we add our name on the end of the report.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

should remind mods or something in handbook and make sure they all know.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    should remind mods or something in handbook and make sure they all know.
    Only super moderators deal with reported posts. Anyway, a name should be left when something has been dealt with. If they agree with the report then they can simply put "Sorted, thanks ~ Name". If they disagree with the report then they can give a reason why they disagree and sign it off with their name.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

DECADE ON HABBO ;D 03-01-2013 08:45 PM Wrong Forum should be in achievments/thanks or spam. sorted Closed

can you see who dealt with that?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    DECADE ON HABBO ;D 03-01-2013 08:45 PM Wrong Forum should be in achievments/thanks or spam. sorted Closed

can you see who dealt with that?
    No because a bug prevents us from seeing it which is very annoying. We were going to remove the system but decided against it. I'll find the thread and have a look anyway.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast