HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: post report

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

So you don't know who deals with each report? :S seems like a good system to keep in place

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    DECADE ON HABBO ;D 03-01-2013 08:45 PM Wrong Forum should be in achievments/thanks or spam. sorted Closed

can you see who dealt with that?
    I think the person who did this got confused because two members reported the thread. One for filter avoidance and you because of the wrong forum. I edited the thread first (without knowing it had been reported) for filter avoidance, so when the next smod looked only looked at one of the report reasons and saw filter avoidance and ticked it off as I had done that.

ill sort it out for you now

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

So you don't know who deals with each report? :S seems like a good system to keep in place
    Reports get posted to a forum too so I can see in there! I think the reason the report says sorted is because someone else also reported the post for filter avoidance which was dealt with. Your report reason was to have it moved to the congrats forum.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

We do know who does each report because we have a forum where the reported threads get sent to where we edit the titles with who dealt with it and a quick explanation of what we did like (sorted - edit and pm). But because members wanted a comments box with the reported threads we have to go on MODCP and add comments in that way and thats where the bug is.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I would of thought the other two smods would of left comments if they disagree and their name as I know I do. Matt said there isnt a thing to add the name automatically so I guess we'll have to make sure we add our name on the end of the report.
    Not that I'm particularly bothered as I irregularly report posts but the last 2 I have had have just been "done"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd also like to suggest that if a moderator does disagree with the report to at least provide some explanation rather than 'n/a' and it saying closed, because that doesn't really help.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex3213 View Post
    Not that I'm particularly bothered as I irregularly report posts but the last 2 I have had have just been "done"
    If the person who has reported it has reported it correctly, then posting 'done' or 'sorted - jordan' isn't a problem. Providing an explanation if you disagree should be done and left with the persons name.

It's all be made clear in the staff forums now and hopefully it will be better from now on.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    I'd also like to suggest that if a moderator does disagree with the report to at least provide some explanation rather than 'n/a' and it saying closed, because that doesn't really help.
    This is what I was about to say. On the first page of my reports, four of them are just n/a and many of them are just 'done' without a name. Would be useful to see their name, but would probably be easier if each mod just tries to add their name to the end of each comment .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I hate the 'n/a' ones, they should give a reason...

It's not hard to work out who is doing which report though, for the most part I know who's done my reports!

I understand why though, if a moderator always signed off on doing them then it could actually provoke bullying, it could look like they weren't doing the report because of who it was, or deliberately belitting the reporter. Like when people post 'x is a rubbish moderator'... well they don't know that if the moderator hasn't signed off (one ones that haven't been edited, ones that are you can easily check because of the modwarn tags!)

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

stop wasting your time caring about such insignificant things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12