HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Size limit for sigs

For a regular user, the sig i currently have is apparently to big. Are you kidding me? If i don't remove it in the next 24 hours i'm going to get a warning for it. This must be a joke...

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Size stuff;
    VIP members & Donators can have as many pictures as they want in their signature, as long as each picture is not wider than 700 pixels, and the total height of all pictures together, regardless of whether they are below each other or side by side, is not more than 300 pixels and the file size (whether hosted on or off the forum) is no bigger than 1.5mb (1536kb)

Non VIP members allowed to have as many pictures as they want in their signature, as long as each picture is not wider than 700 pixels, and the total height of all pictures together, regardless of whether they are below each other or side by side, is not more than 150 pixels.

The new ranking system consists of a new avatar and signature system too. Here are the signature sizes for the following ranks:
    Gold rank - 700 x 150
    Ruby rank - 700 x 150
    Sapphire rank - 700 x 150
    Emerald rank - 700 x 150
    Platinum rank - 700 x 200
    Habbox God rank - 700 x 300
    You are Gold Member

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its 160px height, the max is 150px lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, i was apparently over by 010px. So not only am i skimming over.... the sig is small.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Oh well, if they let you break that why not let you avoid the filter once and twice all adds up. Stop moaning and change it, not like its even decent can barely read the writing...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's a feedback board, get used to it sunshine. If i think it's to small, then i think it's to small... that's what feedback is.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milarz View Post
    It's a feedback board, get used to it sunshine. If i think it's to small, then i think it's to small... that's what feedback is.
    We've had similar threads in the past and the size for each member is absolutely fine. If you want bigger limits donate to the site or win VIP through the many ways possible.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Signature sizes for the ranks are fine and don't need changing - If you would like a bigger signature size then you must raise up in the user ranks and to do that you need to post on the forum.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milarz View Post

Keyboard warrior'ing you are every direction

on a srs note, delete your signature and google one thats readable

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Just reduce it by 10 pixels. If you want a larger signature size then you can either buy donator or win vip.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast