HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sports Show

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandar View Post
    Sorry Samanfa but I didn't say they was?
    Well you brought it up about him working at two fansites when there was no need to.

Anyway, @Sporty7070; remember to plan it a bit though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Well you brought it up about him working at two fansites when there was no need to.

Anyway, @Sporty7070; remember to plan it a bit though.
    I said can you manage DJing at 2 fansites and do a special show which will take a lot of planning... so yeah it was? It was just a question.

i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Yeah we were trying to set up special shows, News show and the Sports show and stuff but noone was interested or actually had a job to do it. It would be nice to see some more variety every now and again, could bring a whole new group of listeners!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Yeah we were trying to set up special shows, News show and the Sports show and stuff but noone was interested or actually had a job to do it. It would be nice to see some more variety every now and again, could bring a whole new group of listeners!
    tbh i think that a news one would be much more interesting but thats just personal taste because im not into sports... if habbox did do a news show, would it be news in general or habbo news? Or both?
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandar View Post
    tbh i think that a news one would be much more interesting but thats just personal taste because im not into sports... if habbox did do a news show, would it be news in general or habbo news? Or both?
    My idea of the news show was basically a round up of the stories that had been posted over the last week or something, so both. A sports show would PROBABLY be more popular than News to be honest, that's been proven on here countless times. There's nothing wrong with doing BOTH though, but if noone's interested then noone's interested...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Sports shows would be a good idea apart from the fact that there is an awful lot of sport out there and everyone likes different things. Plus if you're in, say, America you're not going to care that much about sport that's being played in England only that much so we could end up dropping listeners there.

The other problem is that this will all have been reported somewhere, either on the news or during the game, so if you're that crazy about a sport the chances are you'll already have heard the "news".

Tokens
    Habbo
    insanix

Thanks Samanfa! I would love to do a sports news segment with all kinds of stuff, but since most of you guys are based in the UK, and i follow alot of football, that would be the best thing to do. Also, i can write articles fairly well , so if you ever needed, i could write a few sports articles or something like that on the fourm or hxl?
    Also what day and time would be best to broadcast any sports news?
    Cheers Guys!

---------- Post added 14-01-2013 at 01:44 AM ----------

A news show with a round up of everything, and after a sports show that covers American, Canadian, Australian, UK sports? just anything in general, scores, transfers, injuries, playoffs??

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't tune in if it was all about football lol, however if you included Tennis (Australian open starting midnight x x x x) I would more than likely tune in.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Could work well if you included a variety of different sports (football, tennis, rugby, golf, darts, formula 1, cricket etc.), talked about current competitions and ones in the near future and talk about transfers.
    I think its worth giving it a try!

Tokens
    Habbo
    insanix

yeah i know, there would be heaps of sports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast