HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sports Show

Tokens

Yeah, would be good if you could get 2-3 DJs doing the show, so could get different opinions and different sports.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I wouldn't tune in if it was all about football lol, however if you included Tennis (Australian open starting midnight x x x x) I would more than likely tune in.
    I would so tune into tennis!!!

Also, the news show was not an original idea by you or Sam, Laura. I swear I presented that idea and then made a runner. It was a long-running show that I used to do a while back, and before that Teron did it in the format of daily updates .

Also, to the above post, 3-4 DJs would be too chaotic unless they are extremely experienced and well synced with one-another.
    Last edited by Grig; 14-01-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Default Sports Show

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    I would so tune into tennis!!!

Also, the news show was not an original idea by you or Sam, Laura. I swear I presented that idea and then made a runner. It was a long-running show that I used to do a while back, and before that Teron did it in the format of daily updates .

Also, to the above post, 3-4 DJs would be too chaotic unless they are extremely experienced and well synced with one-another.
    I do remember tuning in to one of your news shows, they were great to listen to! Always very well presented and obviously a lot of planning had gone, if I were you I'd speak to Grig about planning etc your show.
    I also agree that 3/4 DJs would be far too chaotic. I think a maximum of 2 people who actually know what they're talking about should be allowed. I guess the others could help plan the show and then given recognition at the end?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I wouldn't tune in if it was all about football lol, however if you included Tennis (Australian open starting midnight x x x x) I would more than likely tune in.
    This, I'd tune in for tennis too, you could get a couple of DJs perhaps one who supports one side whereas one supports another, talk about if you agree with someone like a referees decision. You could also play sports songs throughout the hour.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123