HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sports Show

Tokens
    Habbo
    insanix

Lightbulb Sports Show

Hey guys,
    Would anyone be keen for me to do a short sports segment in some of my shows?mostly about football, but also some other top sports? Let me know what you think!
    Cheers guys

moderator alert Thread moved here by Bolt660 (Forum Moderator): From 'Sports', as its more suited here.
    Last edited by Martin; 12-01-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

doing/saying what exactly
    still waiting for news to do sports dont even know if they've added it yet ( @Samanfa; )

and i dunno shouldnt this be in feedback

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    doing/saying what exactly
    still waiting for news to do sports dont even know if they've added it yet ( @Samanfa; )

and i dunno shouldnt this be in feedback
    I was going to do one yet I probably would only prefer to do one on sports I like. Maybe this should be in feedback or questions and queries .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I was going to do one yet I probably would only prefer to do one on sports I like. Maybe this should be in feedback or questions and queries .
    as long as you like football

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    as long as you like football
    That's the best sport there is so yes I do.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

you're all too young, but back in 2006, HxL did have a sports show and I recall it being pretty popular, so why not. Could build a fanbase .
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    insanix

great! id be really keen to do that! Post all the sports you guys like! and ill find out the best news, and best time to do the show!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I guess you could but how could you do this and DJ and be a DJ at FlyHabbo too?
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandar View Post
    I guess you could but how could you do this and DJ and be a DJ at FlyHabbo too?
    If I remember correctly there's no rule against working at two fansites unless managers state.

@Sporty7070; I like football, tennis and darts. @David; likes football too, we all would like football.

Also, I remember before @laura; resigned and @iLogan; was dismissed there were talks about news and hxl joining together, I know managers may be working on that but if there's anything another department can help with that would be good too. If you get what I mean ?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    If I remember correctly there's no rule against working at two fansites unless managers state.

@Sporty7070; I like football, tennis and darts. @David; likes football too, we all would like football.

Also, I remember before @laura; resigned and @iLogan; was dismissed there were talks about news and hxl joining together, I know managers may be working on that but if there's anything another department can help with that would be good too. If you get what I mean ?
    Sorry Samanfa but I didn't say they was?
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast