HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sounds good, I'll get onto it now. Any ideas on what to name the 'post your _______namethread'?

Was thinking just post your gaming names or something, but can't think too early.
    @scottish; or you think it should just be post your ______ name

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

no i didn't know what to put for the ______ that's why i left it like that

could be Post your gaming names or something I guess

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Okay, within the Console and Computer Gaming can we get 2 new stickies

The first being a "Post your _____ name" which would be a thread updated by forum staff (smods or @JerseyShore; since hes mod for that section)

the main post would contain spoilers containing a list of users and their names so for example;

Steam usernames

Xbox Live ID

etc for whatever services are available (using the @ tags so if the user changes their forum name it'd still link to their profile just wrong name which could be looked at every few months or whatever if that necessary)

The second being a "Post your screenshot thread", which would have rules (such as no scoreboards, name your game, screenshots must be yours, and any other appropriate rules), don't worry @Kardan; this thread would allow discussion.

This would allow users to play a game show it off and maybe generate an interest in other members, an example of this on another forum; http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sho...php?t=17732710 I know myself have seen a few games and looked further into it, and can always talk to the screenshot poster about their screenshot.

thx
    Don't worry, I can see the screenshot thread actually having discussion value, and the post your gaming contact thread, you won't get people posting in that every 2 seconds

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Re: Two new stickied threads?

Ooooooh I would love a screenshot thread!!! Nice ideas Scott

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like the idea of the name thread, pity I don't think I have any gaming names unfortunately. Glad to see it has been implemented.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12