HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    I don't see whats wrong with keeping it as a thread

First post clearly contains links for each guide, creating a subforum for it just seems pointless

Fairly sure most people go to hx.com for the guides anyways not the forum.

And only having 51 views? not even a popular thread tbh..
    It has 15,600?

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

It's had 51 views since the 'Users who have read this thread' thing was implemented, that's a good few months. A whole subforum will probably be under-used, the thread as it is could use a revamp but is fine being 1 stickied thread, especially as it's so easily navigated because of the links on the first post.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why are things like this on the forum and not on the main site? Personally I don't see any reason for it to be on the forum...

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Why are things like this on the forum and not on the main site? Personally I don't see any reason for it to be on the forum...
    because some people don't use the main site, and people ask questions about wired and stuff, then are directed to the corresponding guide.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    because some people don't use the main site, and people ask questions about wired and stuff, then are directed to the corresponding guide.
    So because people dont use the main site we should have the main site content on the forum? Thats wrong in my opinion, in that case we should have rare values and news articles on the forum...

I can understand people asking questions about guides, but isnt that what the 'questions about habbo' forum is for?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

So because people dont use the main site we should have the main site content on the forum? Thats wrong in my opinion, in that case we should have rare values and news articles on the forum...

I can understand people asking questions about guides, but isnt that what the 'questions about habbo' forum is for?
    Well we pretty much do, with the post your deals and suggest values forums, and the news articles are nearly all covered in Habbo News & Rumours or Current Affairs. It's not a big deal, it's one thread, when the guides on the main site are a little bit more comprehensive.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well we pretty much do, with the post your deals and suggest values forums, and the news articles are nearly all covered in Habbo News & Rumours or Current Affairs. It's not a big deal, it's one thread, when the guides on the main site are a little bit more comprehensive.
    I don't mind the one thread, but suggesting a sub forum for something that should be kept on the main site is a bit silly. And suggesting rare values and news.and rumours isn't what i meant by having site content on the forum. Its like news reporters pasting their articles on the forum and having a subforum with threads for each rare and their price.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I don't mind the one thread, but suggesting a sub forum for something that should be kept on the main site is a bit silly. And suggesting rare values and news.and rumours isn't what i meant by having site content on the forum. Its like news reporters pasting their articles on the forum and having a subforum with threads for each rare and their price.
    yeah i agree that a whole forum is overkill, but i don't think the thread on the forum should be deleted when it probably will be used...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah i agree that a whole forum is overkill, but i don't think the thread on the forum should be deleted when it probably will be used...
    It depends on how different the forum guide is.to the site guide. If the site guide was improved there is no harm in linking people to the site and even having a redirect link or something for a few weeks incase people think it has been lost forever. That's just what I would do anyway, I can imagine things will probably just stay as how they are.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

The ones on the forum are made by users, whereas the ones on the main site are made by the Content staff.

Not online very often

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast